PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2009, 12:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

redline0889 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [AUG 4] *12 Radios Available* Updated Touch Pro CDMA Radio Archive Thread

My version is sprint 1.03.651.4...it's the stock version does anyone know if it's any good or should i go ahead and flash and try diff. ones? Does anyone have this radio utility so I can flash back to it if it doesn't work as good?
Old 09-23-2009, 12:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline0889 View Post
My version is sprint 1.03.651.4...it's the stock version does anyone know if it's any good or should i go ahead and flash and try diff. ones? Does anyone have this radio utility so I can flash back to it if it doesn't work as good?
I see this is your first post. Welcome to ppcgeeks!!!

That is your rom version, not your radio version. The stock sprint radio is 1.03.15F and is available for download in the first post. So if you don't like any of the other ones, you can just go back to the stock one. If you have weak signal problems, then i suggest you go ahead and unlock your phone, then start trying out the different radios. You have 12 radios to play with.

Last edited by razorloves; 09-23-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Old 09-23-2009, 12:31 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

redline0889 is a n00b

Yeah i tried to flash the verizon 1.03.09V radio but it didn't work it just keeps coming up with an error? I take it i have to unlock it before I can successfully flash it?
Old 09-23-2009, 01:25 AM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by redline0889 View Post
Yeah i tried to flash the verizon 1.03.09V radio but it didn't work it just keeps coming up with an error? I take it i have to unlock it before I can successfully flash it?
yes. it's easy to unlock though. just follow the steps here. please read the first post of this thread.
Old 09-23-2009, 02:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

masterfred is a n00b

Will radio 1.12.34F (Sprint) work well for Touch Pro from Bell ?
Old 09-23-2009, 03:25 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfred View Post
Will radio 1.12.34F (Sprint) work well for Touch Pro from Bell ?
answered in FAQ in post one. 3rd question
Old 09-24-2009, 03:10 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro (sprint)
Carrier: boost

jamis0n is a n00b

I've got two Boost CDMA Touch Pro's. Neither one will allow me to flash the radio. When it get's to the multi-colored screen, it just sits there.... Then the flash app times out. I pull the battery, and all is back to normal.

When triying to flash, I get the RGB screen, and it says security unlocked at the top...

Any thoughts?

Last edited by jamis0n; 09-24-2009 at 03:13 AM.
Old 09-24-2009, 03:13 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamis0n View Post
I've got two Boost CDMA Touch Pro's. Neither one will allow me to flash the radio. When it get's to the multi-colored screen, it just sits there.... Then the flash app times out.

Any thoughts?
sounds like it hasn't been unlocked yet. on the bootloader (multi-colored) screen, what does it say for the spl version.
0.37.0000 = locked
0.37.cmonex = unlocked
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-24-2009, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA/GSM

geotravelcat is becoming a great contributor

Dumb question (yes I read the FAQ - but couldn't find this specific q)I have tried several radios and am wondering if a good radio will help the overheat issue with the TP. I realize that is is mostly from charging and using at the same time but does a radio that works well in your area help vs a weaker radio hinder?

Thank those who've helped! My Thanks to the Genius of the Master Chefs in this kitchen & their hard work. Please remember to Thank the Kitchen staff when we can!
Old 09-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro (sprint)
Carrier: boost

jamis0n is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
sounds like it hasn't been unlocked yet. on the bootloader (multi-colored) screen, what does it say for the spl version.
0.37.0000 = locked
0.37.cmonex = unlocked
I'm locked... Whoops. Thanks for pointing that out! Might be a good thing to add on the first post? Just a thought.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development