PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 08:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC ARRIVE
Carrier: sprint

havox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephavox22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Bepe's EXTENDED Platform Rebuilder Kitchen tools by JD

hmm i guess ill see if ima ADVANCED USERS or not

Dank-Ass Robba

Old 06-17-2009, 08:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Thanks, can't wait to try it out. I know just a tiny bit about this kitchen, but how difficult is it to configure for multiple devices?
Don't bother. I've already done it and will share.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:57 AM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
What is this .... its Bepe's platform rebuilder kitchen ... I have modified the batch command file so that it basically do everything for you like building the rom then building the .nbh moving it to a RUU then running the update utility and clean of the old temp directory and files .... this is for advanced users

You will need the SYS of your choice and the MSXIPKernal of that SYS also you will need to move your OEM directory to this kitchen ... you will need to create your extended packages and move them into the EXT\Rapheal directory there are tools to create extended packages included (this tool will take existing user created oems and turn then into a extended package simply drag and drop your oem onto the ext_package_rebuilder)

THIS IS FOR ADVANCED USERS THIS IS FOR ADVANCED USERS THIS IS FOR ADVANCED USERS

PLEASE POST QUESTIONS HERE
Yooo thanks JD im looking at it now looks pretty cool!!
Old 06-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
It is a false positive I use One Care and I didn't pick up anything

yea sorry dont take this the wrong way but R YOU FREAKING NUTS ! One care ! COME ON ! ONE CARE !

so many more better free virus programs out there
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:45 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

thanks man im gonna check this out ive wanted to try bepe's kitchen for a while
Old 06-27-2009, 05:53 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me
Threadstarter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
thanks man im gonna check this out ive wanted to try bepe's kitchen for a while
actually if you are using buildos or ervius buildos you are using his tools however the package rebuilder is a little more advanced but I'm sure you can get it with a little help pm me if necessary
Old 09-17-2009, 05:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!
Carrier: VZW

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to bgill55

Quick Question how to change the Page pool using PRB? whats the script?

If I Helped you in any way, a simple would be nice!

Visit Me Over at http://Omniarom.com And say Hello!
Old 09-17-2009, 07:09 AM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

nvm wrong thread
Old 09-17-2009, 03:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
Quick Question how to change the Page pool using PRB? whats the script?

I set mine to just launch the pagepool changer on RAPHIMG.nbh in the batch script. I too would like to know how to set the PP via command line, it was previously done in XIPporterex...
Old 10-26-2009, 12:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to raidzero

FYI, you can have this set PP automatically by replacing implantxip.exe with ervius' implantxip (from VK) then just edit the line that calls implantxip to look something like this:
Code:
..\TOOLS\implantxip -xip xip.bin -payload ..\temp\OS.nb.payload -pp %pagepool% -uldr -nocert
for me the environment variable pagepool is asked for when the user starts the kitchen and selects the build and version, etc
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development