PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2009, 04:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: How To unlock and flash with Video Walk Through!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfoster View Post
does the .net framework get installed on the phone or just on the computer?
see preparations, Step 1 here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503
Old 11-04-2009, 09:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Hey guys I need some help. I had to take my TP in to get it replaced under warranty. I just went to unlock the replacement and I ran Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip phone rebooted to tri screen, went straight to "loading...", and then my computer lost connection to the phone. Now my phone goes right thru the tri-color screen and then displays "loading...." and will not go any further. Which was the same place it lost connection. I have tried hard resetting, and entering bootloader via vol- power & reset button. I really need you help please.
Old 11-04-2009, 10:19 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobryan26 View Post
Hey guys I need some help. I had to take my TP in to get it replaced under warranty. I just went to unlock the replacement and I ran Raphael_CDMA_HSPL_037.zip phone rebooted to tri screen, went straight to "loading...", and then my computer lost connection to the phone. Now my phone goes right thru the tri-color screen and then displays "loading...." and will not go any further. Which was the same place it lost connection. I have tried hard resetting, and entering bootloader via vol- power & reset button. I really need you help please.
sounds like you have an nbh file on your mem card. either move it from the root or delete it or remove mem card. then you'll be able to unlock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
sounds like you have an nbh file on your mem card. either move it from the root or delete it or remove mem card. then you'll be able to unlock.
Yep that was it. I had forgotten to delete the file from when I had to relock my previous phone. Thank you so much!!!
Old 11-09-2009, 08:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

fishdood12 is a n00b

Ok I loaded the .37 and unlocked my phone. Its a new replacment from Sprint. Going to Bootloaded screen it shows up at .37 and security unlocked.

When I try to load any custom rom it seems to be working and goes to tricolor screen but then when the status bar comes up it just stays at 0% and then times out.

I have flashed many times before on other phones and never had this problem. I can flash the stock HTC rom from their site no problem. Any suggestions?
Old 11-10-2009, 02:26 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishdood12 View Post
Ok I loaded the .37 and unlocked my phone. Its a new replacment from Sprint. Going to Bootloaded screen it shows up at .37 and security unlocked.

When I try to load any custom rom it seems to be working and goes to tricolor screen but then when the status bar comes up it just stays at 0% and then times out.

I have flashed many times before on other phones and never had this problem. I can flash the stock HTC rom from their site no problem. Any suggestions?
what spl version is showing on the bootloader screen?
.37.cmonex or .37.0000
Old 11-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

geostone is a n00b

Thanks for posting this. I am new to all of this and was terrified at the thought of bricking a 600 dollar phone. Instructions were clear and got me through it.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (CDMA)
Carrier: US Cellular

chrialex is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by geostone View Post
Thanks for posting this. I am new to all of this and was terrified at the thought of bricking a 600 dollar phone. Instructions were clear and got me through it.
If your carrier offers insurance on a phone and they replace it for accidentally running it over or dropping it in the sink, why wouldn't they replace it for being bricked? Hmm, might have to call mine and ask
Old 11-16-2009, 09:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

bullhead00 is keeping up the good workbullhead00 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bullhead00

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
what spl version is showing on the bootloader screen?
.37.cmonex or .37.0000
What if it is showing .37.0000 but at the top it tells you security unlocked and I'm already running Juicy 8. I'm trying to flash back to my stock ROM so I can do a warranty claim and it won't let me. I've already flashed several different ROMs to this phone and for some reason I'm stuck on Juicy.

Will they really care if I send the phone in with a custom ROM on it? What can I do?
Old 11-17-2009, 01:10 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
What if it is showing .37.0000 but at the top it tells you security unlocked and I'm already running Juicy 8. I'm trying to flash back to my stock ROM so I can do a warranty claim and it won't let me. I've already flashed several different ROMs to this phone and for some reason I'm stuck on Juicy.

Will they really care if I send the phone in with a custom ROM on it? What can I do?
which stock rom are you trying to flash? You have to flash the SHIPPED one because you're locked.

Warranty can be denied if they see that you have custom spl or custom rom because they are not official.

Last edited by razorloves; 11-17-2009 at 01:12 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development