PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 07:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo
Carrier: VZW

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
stuck on boot screen

when i flash the new 6.5 rom it gets stuck on the orange windows screen. after about 5 or so minutes, it finally gives the tap to set up screen. finally goes to configuration but after reboot, gets stuck on windows screen.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Thursday is keeping up the good workThursday is keeping up the good work
Re: [ROM] [June 13] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.02...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

That's funny, my ringtones wouldn't work in the my ringtones folder in My Documents but when I moved them to App data/sounds they worked lol.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:47 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: stuck on boot screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadjacks View Post
when i flash the new 6.5 rom it gets stuck on the orange windows screen. after about 5 or so minutes, it finally gives the tap to set up screen. finally goes to configuration but after reboot, gets stuck on windows screen.
download the file again....sounds like you have a corrupt file...
Old 06-14-2009, 10:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work
Re: stuck on boot screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
download the file again....sounds like you have a corrupt file...
ive tried that, still same issue. verizon, so i used pagetool editor to check and it's at 6. changed to 8 and still same issue. anyone having same issue?
Old 06-14-2009, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

djstone86 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [June 13] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.02...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

this is annoying.... i can get it to see my mp3 ringtones, but it wont play them. They are currently located in root of my sd card but when i copied them to my documents, my apps, my ringtones in my music (i created) it keeps playing that annoying ringing sound. any ideas? im on .96. The funny thing is that i never had this problem until i flashed to 1.02 to play around with them, and then when i redownloaded .96 (twice) and flashed (like 5 times) i had this problem each time.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:46 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurrun View Post
Anyone know how to enable HTC task manager or install it since it does not seem to exist in 1.02.
find a cab for the task manager and install it like a normal app its not included in this rom

Old 06-15-2009, 12:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstone86 View Post
this is annoying.... i can get it to see my mp3 ringtones, but it wont play them. They are currently located in root of my sd card but when i copied them to my documents, my apps, my ringtones in my music (i created) it keeps playing that annoying ringing sound. any ideas? im on .96. The funny thing is that i never had this problem until i flashed to 1.02 to play around with them, and then when i redownloaded .96 (twice) and flashed (like 5 times) i had this problem each time.
the only way i could get the rom to see my .mp3's was to move them to "my documents" on the main memory. i was unable to see them anywere else i put them. this was only with setting the main ringtone. if i was in contacts and set a personal ringtone for a contact it would read them fine from \windows\ring\

no one could give me a reason why. this is only ROM that does this, but i only used DCD, Mighty and juicy rm since WM 6.5 came out.

i hope this helps...tannerj
Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

djstone86 is becoming a great contributor

thanks for the response. unfortunately the problem persists when i put it in my documents. any ringtone i try (even the stock ringtones) i get one sound. i dont understand whats going on...
Old 06-15-2009, 01:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnswenson is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Anyone able to get youtube app working on this ROM. DCD youtube cab gives a "not signed with a trusted certificate..." error. I also tried a couple other versions, but they either failed to open the video or the video has no sound. I really want this ROM to work for me as I love the speed.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP

mikeklemz is becoming a great contributor

Also on VZW and hanging after customization on the orange screen. quadjacks, you are not alone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development