View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 12:08 AM
Tannerj
PPCGeeks Regular

Tannerj is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [June 13] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.02...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

Quote:
Originally Posted by djstone86 View Post
this is annoying.... i can get it to see my mp3 ringtones, but it wont play them. They are currently located in root of my sd card but when i copied them to my documents, my apps, my ringtones in my music (i created) it keeps playing that annoying ringing sound. any ideas? im on .96. The funny thing is that i never had this problem until i flashed to 1.02 to play around with them, and then when i redownloaded .96 (twice) and flashed (like 5 times) i had this problem each time.
the only way i could get the rom to see my .mp3's was to move them to "my documents" on the main memory. i was unable to see them anywere else i put them. this was only with setting the main ringtone. if i was in contacts and set a personal ringtone for a contact it would read them fine from \windows\ring\

no one could give me a reason why. this is only ROM that does this, but i only used DCD, Mighty and juicy rm since WM 6.5 came out.

i hope this helps...tannerj