PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 06:59 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc13 View Post
nop my laptop will not download from his site no matter what i do. firewalls and AV are off and everything cant even download from my cell it only works on PPCGEEKS ftp server

im uploading the newest to mediafire atm here is the link

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9...e6ba49b5870170

will update after its done 10 mins to go
Old 06-13-2009, 07:11 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

files uploaded
Old 06-13-2009, 07:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro & Touch

delawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardelawaresace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nFKT View Post
tommyr, if you're in touch with dcd, any chance you could ask him what the likely hood of a kitchen here is? Only reason I ask is, I have customized this rom to the best of my ability with cabs and autorun, but I have a ton of OEMs I'd love to integrate into this masterpiece
although i did not talk to DCD about this, i highly dought that he will make a kitchen. from his titan days he made the switch away from kitchens to roms only because some people would use his hard work and not give him credit.this really pissed him off (rightly so). thats why, i think, his roms are so basic. just add what ever cab you want.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nFKT is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by delawaresace View Post
although i did not talk to DCD about this, i highly dought that he will make a kitchen. from his titan days he made the switch away from kitchens to roms only because some people would use his hard work and not give him credit.this really pissed him off (rightly so). thats why, i think, his roms are so basic. just add what ever cab you want.
Yeah thats the way I recall it too, shame.... Theres a lot of things that cannot easily be done by cab. :\. I've got my dcd install about as good to go as I can get it without using oems. Random Access for example, only seems to exist in cab form.. that and all of the oems floating around are always way newer than their cab counterparts.

Last edited by nFKT; 06-13-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 07:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nFKT is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ROM] [June 13] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.02...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

also fyi 1.02 is on dcd's site now
Old 06-13-2009, 07:58 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc13 View Post
tommyr can you up the 1.2 on to the ftp Im sol with downloading from his server directly.
here you go...1.02 on the ftp
& 1.01 on the ftp

...also updated the first post, the cabs post, and the carrier post with all the latest dcd goodies, hopefully i'm right about what i edited in the first post as i'm just guessing, i'm prepping my phone and backing stuff up so i can flash the roms and take screenshots for us all

Old 06-13-2009, 08:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ROM] [June 13] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 1.02...!> Base [WM6.5] {May 29}beta 0.96 W

I chat with DCD pretty often now. PP was 24, it is 16mb on 1.x+ because i said he was "cheating" before.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:10 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

why does the pagepool changer app read 6mb for each rom? if we change it does it even modify a thing?

do u get any changelog from dcd so maybe i can post some knowledge in the 1st post?
Old 06-13-2009, 09:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sam. Moment, HTC EVO
Carrier: sprint

dc13 is becoming a great contributor

found out that it was my internet source that was messin g me up
Old 06-13-2009, 10:06 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Nice to see DCD back in the ring!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development