PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 09:08 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by papaslides View Post
I recently downloaded this ROM to try on my Touch Pro but for some reason when I run the custom ruu nothing happens. I have 7 other roms on my computer that all work just fine, but 3 downloads and a week later I still cannot get this rom to even open let alone flash it to my phone.

Any thoughts?

Is there an alternate download location in case I got a bad link somehow?

Thank you
Flash with SD Card? Put ROM with a different RUU?
Old 06-22-2009, 09:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (CDMA)
Carrier: Sprint

papaslides is just getting started
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

Yeah it never occured to me odd that there was a RAPHIMG.nbh in there... so I'm a noob. Flashed from the card, it's working great. Thanks for the help!
Old 06-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Where in the world is NRGZ
Busy making the next great release of this ROM like he said (You already knew that .)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
I'm still around... just busy trying to bring you guys some nice goodies. Just wait for the next release, it'll be mucho better, I promise
He's one of the hardest working ROM cooks out here. Because he's doing it for GSM and CDMA.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:12 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

HIGHonHTC is a n00b

hey everyone, my qwerty keyboard has stopped working for awhile now. does anyone here know what i can do to make it work again? do i need to do a hard reset? or should i just reflash the rom all over again.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO
Carrier: Sprint

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Man I want to flash my phone so bad but can't find one that I think will top this. I just wait patiently for my proper feeding.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHonHTC View Post
hey everyone, my qwerty keyboard has stopped working for awhile now. does anyone here know what i can do to make it work again? do i need to do a hard reset? or should i just reflash the rom all over again.
If things like a hard reset don't help, the keyboard cable might be loose. You can try pressing on the space bar on the keyboard and the area behind that with the battery cover off, to see if you can get the cable to press back into place if it's a loose cable. Other than that, if the cable is loose you'd have to either take it apart yourself or in for repair. Search around and you'll find more about it. There are some threads about it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:13 AM
Lurker

HIGHonHTC is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
If things like a hard reset don't help, the keyboard cable might be loose. You can try pressing on the space bar on the keyboard and the area behind that with the battery cover off, to see if you can get the cable to press back into place if it's a loose cable. Other than that, if the cable is loose you'd have to either take it apart yourself or in for repair. Search around and you'll find more about it. There are some threads about it.
thanks ill give that a try.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:23 AM
Lurker

HIGHonHTC is a n00b

hey, i tried the holding the spacebar down trick and did a soft reset and it works now. hope its not temporary. thanks again bruh..
Old 06-23-2009, 03:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
Man I want to flash my phone so bad but can't find one that I think will top this. I just wait patiently for my proper feeding.

I second that

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 06-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGHonHTC View Post
hey, i tried the holding the spacebar down trick and did a soft reset and it works now. hope its not temporary. thanks again bruh..
With devices where the keyboard cable gets loose, it does at times reoccur. Some people have cracked theirs open and tried to better secure the cable, but that's all in other threads. This thread has a bunch about it. But sometimes it's just a software issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro