PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 12:42 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
The world clock issue is fixed. I took down the work-arounds and left the G-Alarm map for some who use G-Alarm. The CAB you found burried in this thread was taken down from post#4 because the world clock was fixed. You just did more work than you needed to. This is a NON-Carrier specific ROM. MMS settings for one carrier wont work for another. You are using a ROM that can be configured to your carrier and liking.
If you would have read post #1 NRGZ said basically what I just wrote.. "This ROM is universal CDMA at the moment. Users have reported using it successfully on Tellus and Sprint and now Verizon as well You will have to download addon cabs for specific data carrier settings. They can be found in the third post, or by searching the thread."
Ok, I just flashed back to this rom, clicked on the clock and then pressed "done". I clicked on the clock to get back into the world clock again and it changed my time zone from Central time to Saskatchewan. I already know what happens next, but I soft reset my phone anyways. Sure enough, upon reboot the time went back an hour. This post made me RE-flash the rom to make sure I was not tripping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleGats View Post
NRGZ - I'm a long time lurker and relatively seasoned ROM flasher and I just wanted to extend my thanks. Your rom is fantastic! I've found no bugs thusfar and it's the slickest 6.5 rom I've used. Thanks a ton, and keep it up!
I'm having weird issues with the dialer not responding. I can't reproduce it though. Sometimes somebody will call andI can't pick up. I'll report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxcee View Post
I did manage to find one thing wrong. The battery icon at the top always stays at 100%...never gives the true power status. Other than that...no major issues.
This is one problem that I do not have
Old 06-08-2009, 12:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
I did manage to find one thing wrong. The battery icon at the top always stays at 100%...never gives the true power status. Other than that...no major issues.
Sounds like your taskbar. Did you install a different one than the one already on the ROM? Try using GadgetFreak's taskbar.

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 06-08-2009, 12:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro --> Touch Pro 2
Carrier: vzw

saidin69 is keeping up the good worksaidin69 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to saidin69 Send a message via MSN to saidin69

Quote:
Originally Posted by qquag View Post
I put it down to 8 meg before I flashed it, but if it is working on other vzw phones I will try it again. maybe something wrong with my download
------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm in the same position as you. I have tried 3 times to flash the last 2 roms and they won't boot even with a Page Pool of 8.

Doesn't look like there's been much luck with VZW.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:46 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
I do like the Tachi Dialer over the old HTC Dialers....
(and thanks for answering me... Its appreciated)

... But I use Throttle Lock and really dont like the Slide to answer interfering with the locking program.

Also... If you disable the HTC dialer and Reset... You will notice a significant drop in mem usage.

Yeah I noticed the weird thing... but was happy, because it was one less thing to change. I HATE the Rhodium SMS page and quickly put it back to windows style.
Yep the HTC dialer will use about 10 megs extra RAM. Not really an issue on our devices, but for VZQ people or Diamond users.... 10 megs is a lot! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
Found a little bug, probably caused by user error- So I used the cabs to install HTC Album (2.5?) with the social networking engine and installed the fix to internal storage. now when I use the People tab and try to change a contacts picture, this is all it shows in HTC Album:

HTC Album works when I tap on it through the start menu and shows all of my camera shots. Weird.
I cooked in Album 3.0 for a reason.. and that's for it to be more compatible with the new manila. If you install 2.5 then you wil have to live with that feature not working 100%. (not really a bug, since you changed the way I designed the ROM to work).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
I see that Jakdillard is using build 21806, I smell update!
Nah... 21806 has weird "typing" issues, so I wont be updating to that build

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnichols View Post
I happily agree with you. This rom is very solid. Well thought out. The people on the thread are also really helpful. I pray that this thread remains clean and useful, and not turn into 1000s+ pages of random information.

To be honest, I wish that this forum would take some of the most popular roms and make a sub forum for each of them.
Now there's a bright idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
CMYLXGO's PURE EnergyROM Tachi Dialer
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...24&postcount=1

-= Thanks to MikeKnoop and all others that made this port possible =-
Awesome work dude Looks like you went crazy with the color swoosh.. lmao :P

Quote:
If that was true, you'd see people scream up and down about it all over the thread. So it's something YOU did

Quote:
Originally Posted by amztwin View Post
Is it just me, but with the tachi dialer i get a static line and freezing when i open the phone and it goes into landscape. Also I have flashed three times to see if i had a bad flash and i keep getting repeat results. My last question is can this dialer do the new conference feature that is in the tp2.

(I posted before but never got an answer, sorry for the double post)
The tachi dialer doesn't work in landscape at the moment

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

NRGZ

did someone post you had a update in the works?
Old 06-08-2009, 01:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cpnichols is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Ok, I just flashed back to this rom, clicked on the clock and then pressed "done". I clicked on the clock to get back into the world clock again and it changed my time zone from Central time to Saskatchewan. I already know what happens next, but I soft reset my phone anyways. Sure enough, upon reboot the time went back an hour. This post made me RE-flash the rom to make sure I was not tripping.
Thanks for trying this... I was about to try the exact same thing. It still takes me about an hour or so after flashing to get my phone back to "normal" even with the SDconfig I have. So thanks for being the guinea pig It sounds like we have similar issues.
Old 06-08-2009, 01:59 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Awesome work dude Looks like you went crazy with the color swoosh.. lmao :P
I'm soo close to a black dialer release but there is one thing that is bugging the crap out of me that I can seem to fix

If anyone knows what file and where its located to turn this from white to black I'd appreciate it

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Thanks for trying this... I was about to try the exact same thing. It still takes me about an hour or so after flashing to get my phone back to "normal" even with the SDconfig I have. So thanks for being the guinea pig It sounds like we have similar issues.
I did that b/c I read Rezn's post that the world clock was working. I knew I wasn't crazy for posting the other fix.
Old 06-08-2009, 02:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cpnichols is a n00b

Sorry for posting again... but I really want to make this rom work and not move around so I am going to ask a few questions here if that is ok...

- Anyone use SPB Shell on this rom? Just wondering
- I can't get the G sensor to work on the album... any ideas?
- Does HTC or Wimo have more than 2 volume controls? I only seem to be able to adjust "system" and "ring" do I no have a separate volume for "in call" "Speaker" etc?
Old 06-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Android Convert

Quote:
Sorry for posting again... but I really want to make this rom work and not move around so I am going to ask a few questions here if that is ok...

- Anyone use SPB Shell on this rom? Just wondering
- I can't get the G sensor to work on the album... any ideas?
- Does HTC or Wimo have more than 2 volume controls? I only seem to be able to adjust "system" and "ring" do I no have a separate volume for "in call" "Speaker" etc?
The in call speaker is adjusted when you are on a call.

Album 3.0 doesn't use the G-sensor. it automatically rotates to the best fit view. It's also faster, but it doesn't support social networking(facebook).

Rhodium kills SPB shell so I stopped using it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro