View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 12:42 PM
1999TL
Android Convert

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
The world clock issue is fixed. I took down the work-arounds and left the G-Alarm map for some who use G-Alarm. The CAB you found burried in this thread was taken down from post#4 because the world clock was fixed. You just did more work than you needed to. This is a NON-Carrier specific ROM. MMS settings for one carrier wont work for another. You are using a ROM that can be configured to your carrier and liking.
If you would have read post #1 NRGZ said basically what I just wrote.. "This ROM is universal CDMA at the moment. Users have reported using it successfully on Tellus and Sprint and now Verizon as well You will have to download addon cabs for specific data carrier settings. They can be found in the third post, or by searching the thread."
Ok, I just flashed back to this rom, clicked on the clock and then pressed "done". I clicked on the clock to get back into the world clock again and it changed my time zone from Central time to Saskatchewan. I already know what happens next, but I soft reset my phone anyways. Sure enough, upon reboot the time went back an hour. This post made me RE-flash the rom to make sure I was not tripping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleGats View Post
NRGZ - I'm a long time lurker and relatively seasoned ROM flasher and I just wanted to extend my thanks. Your rom is fantastic! I've found no bugs thusfar and it's the slickest 6.5 rom I've used. Thanks a ton, and keep it up!
I'm having weird issues with the dialer not responding. I can't reproduce it though. Sometimes somebody will call andI can't pick up. I'll report back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxcee View Post
I did manage to find one thing wrong. The battery icon at the top always stays at 100%...never gives the true power status. Other than that...no major issues.
This is one problem that I do not have