PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2010, 01:48 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DropZone9540 View Post
Flashed Energy.HERMAN.21892.Sense.2.5.16.Feb.2010 and installed the arcsoft cab you linked and still no MMS/picture mail.

I don't get it. Am I the only one with this problem?
not at all. I cant get MMS to work either. I had to switch roms till its figured out. also if HTC messaging was like WinMo threaded, it would be a lot nicer..

i like the app interface, but i send and receive so many messages i forget what i send to people and having to scroll up to see that sucks.

Help Me Help You
Old 02-19-2010, 01:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DropZone9540 is just getting started
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
not at all. I cant get MMS to work either. I had to switch roms till its figured out. also if HTC messaging was like WinMo threaded, it would be a lot nicer..

i like the app interface, but i send and receive so many messages i forget what i send to people and having to scroll up to see that sucks.
Thanks, beginning to think I was crazy! There's all these people with Sprint Touch Pros and no one else seemed to be having the problem. I've literally spent all day flashing, reflashing, adding cabs, changing server settings, changing registry settings to no avail. I'm sure at this point it isn't anything I'm doing wrong and not a problem with my phone since I've gotten MMS to work on two other Sense 2.5 ROMS. I hope it gets fixed in the next build.
Old 02-19-2010, 03:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna4life888 View Post
Is there anyway to get a Different Volume Slider on here. Not to keen on the one on here really liked the volume slider on stock. But willing to try any just not this type. Thanks Guys!
i think what your referring to is the HTC Volume Control. I thought a read a page or two back that someone was working on being able to use it on WM6.5
Old 02-19-2010, 03:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Is there anyway to get a Different Volume Slider on here. Not to keen on the one on here really liked the volume slider on stock. But willing to try any just not this type. Thanks Guys!
i think what your referring to is the HTC Volume Control. I thought a read a page or two back that someone was working on being able to use it on WM6.5
Old 02-19-2010, 03:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Old 02-19-2010, 07:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & Touch Pro (Sprint)

RyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuffRyanMayo knows their stuff

Quote:
Try this one, I really like it. I heard about it/got it from Rootlinux. I take no credit for anything, just sharing the love. Here is a link to it http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=100407 (so you can check his thread out, just scroll to the bottom of post #1 past all the screenies) and the attached file below.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Volumex126.CAB (424.6 KB, 30 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:39 AM
Lurker

kurtworc is a n00b

I am totally in love with the new MaxManila Sense 2.5 23529 ROM. That being said I too am a Sprint user and can't text for the life of me. Figures Sprint does things a little diff. from the others. Anyhow, pls fix and you will be even more of a GOD to me!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:41 AM
Lurker

kurtworc is a n00b

I am in total agreement w/ your MMS thread......
Old 02-19-2010, 09:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: (2)HTC EVO & HTC Touch Pro

jobryan26 is keeping up the good workjobryan26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrtomaso View Post
Friend which one did you use? They aren't working for me.... After install the shortcuts overlay on my "calendar". TY
Old 02-19-2010, 10:24 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtworc View Post
I am totally in love with the new MaxManila Sense 2.5 23529 ROM. That being said I too am a Sprint user and can't text for the life of me. Figures Sprint does things a little diff. from the others. Anyhow, pls fix and you will be even more of a GOD to me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtworc View Post
I am in total agreement w/ your MMS thread......
Quote:
Originally Posted by DropZone9540 View Post
Thanks, beginning to think I was crazy! There's all these people with Sprint Touch Pros and no one else seemed to be having the problem. I've literally spent all day flashing, reflashing, adding cabs, changing server settings, changing registry settings to no avail. I'm sure at this point it isn't anything I'm doing wrong and not a problem with my phone since I've gotten MMS to work on two other Sense 2.5 ROMS. I hope it gets fixed in the next build.
yea i find that if two recommended fixes dont work, it wont work till the actual problem is fixed. I love the rom. and really love using it. but when people send you pics all the time, its a little annoying to have to say "no i didnt get it".

if i knew anything about anything id try and help the problem, but im not that smart. but im sure it will get fixed

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro