PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2009, 02:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
cheese and rice! the battery is the same, yesterday, today and forever..it is good enough.....buy some charges and place them around the house and place one at the office the car..and be done with it..you want a long lasting battery...buy a cheap flip phone and enjoy!
+1 Totally agree, with your other post as well. While a noob, I can't imaginge a better ROM!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptor One View Post
Anybody have a link to EnergyROM_HERMAN_20090722_Standard_RD.rar? I have a VZW TP and none of the newer builds work. AVRCP (Bluetooth remote control) doesn't seem to work with Pocket Player when using only the Titanium build which I prefer. It does work with TF3D2 disabled and Titanium enabled in the standard_rd build. I'd rather not use the tachi dialer if possible. Thanks in advance.
http://rs472.rapidshare.com/files/26...2_Standard.rar
Enjoy
Old 07-31-2009, 02:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey NRG, there is a weird bug in your 7/29 old manila build.When i try to create a new contact, it just doesn't work, like a broken link.
Old 07-31-2009, 02:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

@jdm627
well, i guess i can stop trying to upload this file since you have beat me to it!
Old 07-31-2009, 02:37 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

Raptor One is a n00b

Thanks everyone. I already found the Standard one. I was just wondering if anyone had the standard_RD from 7/22. All the problems reported about the Tachi dialer just makes me want to go with the _RD version. Thanks again for the links to the Standard.rar regardless.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:00 AM
Lurker

cjennin2 is a n00b
Question Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
@All-In-call volume control is not uniform for me. Calls are very loud at the top of the bar which is great but there is a large step down in volume after about the second or third press of the toggle Down, I did search the thread, is this normal? I can totally deal with it if so, just wondering.
I agree with the newbie....perhaps one of the only annoying aspects of an otherwise absolutely killer ROM. I seems that the call volume either blows my ear out or goes down far enough I cant hear the greatest...any way to increase the linearity of the volume up/down? Anyone else notice this?

P.S. I do actually like the louder max volume on this ROM....stock Sprint wasn't very loud even turned all the way up so not so great in noisy areas.

P.P.S. Can't wait for NRG to get his hands on TF3D 2.5!!!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 03:21 AM
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjennin2 View Post
I agree with the newbie....perhaps one of the only annoying aspects of an otherwise absolutely killer ROM. I seems that the call volume either blows my ear out or goes down far enough I cant hear the greatest...any way to increase the linearity of the volume up/down? Anyone else notice this?

P.S. I do actually like the louder max volume on this ROM....stock Sprint wasn't very loud even turned all the way up so not so great in noisy areas.

P.P.S. Can't wait for NRG to get his hands on TF3D 2.5!!!!!
Look at the edits on my original post
Old 07-31-2009, 03:27 AM
Lurker

cjennin2 is a n00b

I actually did look and check my phone first...its the issue with using the hardware volume keys while in a call that I have issues with and didn't see anything in your edits that would affect that....or is it too late and I am being too dense?

Old 07-31-2009, 03:33 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjennin2 View Post
I actually did look and check my phone first...its the issue with using the hardware volume keys while in a call that I have issues with and didn't see anything in your edits that would affect that....or is it too late and I am being too dense?
Try Start-Setting-Personal-Buttons
Here you will find Up/Down Control.
I think this helps a bit to slow down the repeat rate?
Good luck.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-31-2009, 03:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lloway21 View Post
Does anyone know how to convert .png files to manila ???
The utility is called cfc gui, it will allow you to encode/replace/view manila files
link to xda thread: CFC GUI
attached the zip in case you're not registered at XDA

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: zip cfc-gui-only-0.55.25.zip (478.4 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro