PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2009, 12:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
I had the same issue, had to hard reset to return it back to normal.
Do you know what might have triggered it?
Old 07-20-2009, 12:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i screwed up my start menu somehow installing some cabs last night or messing with some settings somewhere

anyone know how to get it back, i soft reset and it goes back like that as soon as i start scrolling down the menu or click another folder it just overlays making a mess, i cant find the remove programs buttons because of this
This keeps happening to me over and over! I've reflashed 4 times and hard reset twice that many times. I have tried a bunch of different things, and what I've come up with is that it works fine after a flash until I install *anything.* For example, I try to install the dcd carrier cab... boom, messed up graphics. I really want to use this rom, it seems pretty sweet, but it's completely unusable with this issue. btw, I'm on verizon. I've tried various pagepool sizes, including default, and that doesn't help.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Lurker

wonderboy68 is a n00b

Is there a way to get the Sprint Music Icon and program to work. I tried several Java files and still no go. I also have tried several roms and seen it in a few but not this one and I like this rom over all the ones i have tried. Also is there a way to fix the call history from being under the bottom curtain?

Thanks,
Old 07-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Can you dump this Rom and work with it in a kitchen?
Looking at taking time over the next week to learn about cooking with a kitchen and have a good step by step guide. Just not sure what Rom's I can use and what Kitchen is best.

Thanks

Old 07-20-2009, 01:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

NRGZ protects his roms I'm sure...personally unsure if a dump will yield much but you can try...if you get it to work that is impressive
good luck dude I have tried to dump nrgz roms when he first came on ppcgeeks to cook in the verizon provxml stuff...it semi worked but the rom still had the same issues prior to build so good luck
Old 07-20-2009, 01:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

echomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuffechomatics knows their stuff

Quote:
NRGZ protects his roms I'm sure...personally unsure if a dump will yield much but you can try...if you get it to work that is impressive
good luck dude I have tried to dump nrgz roms when he first came on ppcgeeks to cook in the verizon provxml stuff...it semi worked but the rom still had the same issues prior to build so good luck
Yes I am guessing you are right about his Roms being protected. Any1 suggest then a good Rom to use as a base?
Old 07-20-2009, 01:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Do you know what might have triggered it?
Well for me I was messing with TF3D2, adding a background to all tabs I believe.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Volunteer Newsie
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

glittler is becoming a great contributor

I'm sure this is probably a pretty easy and stupid question but is there anyway to keep just a certain days worth of texts. When trying to use the new interface for text messaging it tries to launch all my messages which is like a years worth and it takes a while. is it possible to set up liek 30 days worth of messages?
Old 07-20-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

jediyuhdigg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i screwed up my start menu somehow installing some cabs last night or messing with some settings somewhere

anyone know how to get it back, i soft reset and it goes back like that as soon as i start scrolling down the menu or click another folder it just overlays making a mess, i cant find the remove programs buttons because of this

yeah this happens to me when i installed no2chems keyboard backlight software.. i just stopped installing it and it works fine.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-20-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

magoo66 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jediyuhdigg View Post
yeah this happens to me when i installed no2chems keyboard backlight software.. i just stopped installing it and it works fine.
I never installed that, and I still have the problem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro