PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 06:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850
Carrier: Sprint

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
can you make a cab to auto run to disable this please dont like the vibrator fedback and i dont know were to go to disable it can you post stet by step instruction for the rest of us
I haven't run it yet, but I hear the newest rom (0705) has this turned off. The reg entry is on the first page. Also, I have attached a .reg file that you can run.
Attached Files
File Type: zip turnOffVibratingKeyboard.zip (237 Bytes, 59 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-06-2009, 06:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
I want to know how many people are having issues with power in the 0705 (most recent) build.

Since you asked (I don't want to nag about it, I am sure it will eventually be taken care of one way or another)...I did a quick and dirty copy/paste of the posts in *this thread* of people besides myself who have had the 'power' issue I figure you are asking about. I don't think I saw any GSM EnergyROM users on XDA mentioning it their thread, but it is well discussed in a few other threads over there. Here are the ones from this thread since the 7/05 build:

flipzmode

I'm having trouble with it not waking up after it goes in to stand by on the 23003. I tried 2x hard resets with no change. No add-ons or reg edits at all. Going to try re-downloading and re-flashing.

stylz3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar
I was holding off also. I don't think it's just you. People over at XDA are having the same issue. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...74406&page=690. Looks like it's something in 23003. I am going to follow it and see what the fix is.

I have to co-sign on this as well. That black screen is killing me. Had to fall back and flash back to 063009

mobo

I am using the 7 05 build and am finding that when the Today screen times out I have to reset (soft) to get it back like some others have found. Downloading the Rom off the German server at about 1130 am Pacific time. If it is a corrupt file is there a version that works well?

Waiting for help, or advice on how to correct!
Been using this ROM since early June and Love It!

Thanks
mobo

cha2hot87

Is there any reason why my screen goes off and does not want to come back on. so i always have to soft reset my device. It has happend in and early version of this rom. I love this rom and dont want to flash to anything else. But when my screen goes of by me pressing the power button it still doesnt come on

sombra

Quote:
Originally Posted by cha2hot87
Is there any reason why my screen goes off and does not want to come back on. so i always have to soft reset my device. It has happend in and early version of this rom. I love this rom and dont want to flash to anything else. But when my screen goes of by me pressing the power button it still doesnt come on

I had the same problem yesterday here what i did today redownloaded used the link on page 337 flashed through usb,first three times i used micro sd all three flashes had power button issue.After i flashed through usb I hard reset once and have I have not had the power button issue since. Hope that helps.

AtomicX

For some reason the screen won't come back on when you hit the sleep button or when it goes to sleep by itsself, I stalled the CAB on

page 337 but no luck.

Old 07-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

awitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawitt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I want to know how many people are having issues with power in the 0705 (most recent) build.
I have reflashed this build 4 times and had issues with the power button each time I went back t the 6-30 build no issues with the power buttn also missed the tachi dialer so now all is good not complaing just answering the questin
Old 07-06-2009, 06:50 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
I have reflashed this build 4 times and had issues with the power button each time I went back t the 6-30 build no issues with the power buttn also missed the tachi dialer so now all is good not complaing just answering the questin
I just flashed over to the 0705 build. Some say they get it and others dont. I will take my chances!
Old 07-06-2009, 06:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

Dont know what the deal could possibly be on that I havent seen any issue like that
Old 07-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post

Moving on to my issue(s)...I realize most of you didn't have the failure-to-power-on-from-standby problem at all, and NRG has replied to my question in his XDA thread that he also has not seen this issue. So be it. I appreciate the reply, and the brilliant roms. Has anyone who WAS experiencing the intermittent failure-to-power-on-from-standby issue with 7/05 EnergyROM 23003 found any solid workaround(s)? Just rabidly curious...I know there were are least 4 or 5 reports of it here in this thread alone...any success?
great.....so i wasnt having this problem, then i read ur post, put my phone in my pocket, went to the bathroom and washed my hands, pulled my phone out and it wouldnt wake up from standby, i had to soft reset, opened up opera to reply here but then the restaurant im at called my number for my food so i put my phone back down, ate, reached for my phone and dead. 2 times in a row in less than 20min, uh oh, how do i fix this problem from not wanting to wake up while sleeping?

Old 07-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
I just flashed over to the 0705 build. Some say they get it and others dont. I will take my chances!
can you post back if you have the prob or now. I often think that some hardware is just flakey at times.....I'm about to just take the chance to...
Old 07-06-2009, 07:16 PM
I have the WIFI's

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
great.....so i wasnt having this problem, then i read ur post, put my phone in my pocket, went to the bathroom and washed my hands, pulled my phone out and it wouldnt wake up from standby, i had to soft reset, opened up opera to reply here but then the restaurant im at called my number for my food so i put my phone back down, ate, reached for my phone and dead. 2 times in a row in less than 20min, uh oh, how do i fix this problem from not wanting to wake up while sleeping?
T0mmyr.. dont take this the wrong way, but could you please remove a couple of your speed test sigs? During vacation at the beach, I visited this forum and every time I came to one of your posts, I had to scroll on my phone a few times just to get to the next post.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Chalk another up to not waking from standby.
I have the WIFI's

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
can you post back if you have the prob or now. I often think that some hardware is just flakey at times.....I'm about to just take the chance to...
I have been running it for a few hours now.. nothing out of the ordinary.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro