View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 07:13 PM
t0mmyr
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post

Moving on to my issue(s)...I realize most of you didn't have the failure-to-power-on-from-standby problem at all, and NRG has replied to my question in his XDA thread that he also has not seen this issue. So be it. I appreciate the reply, and the brilliant roms. Has anyone who WAS experiencing the intermittent failure-to-power-on-from-standby issue with 7/05 EnergyROM 23003 found any solid workaround(s)? Just rabidly curious...I know there were are least 4 or 5 reports of it here in this thread alone...any success?
great.....so i wasnt having this problem, then i read ur post, put my phone in my pocket, went to the bathroom and washed my hands, pulled my phone out and it wouldnt wake up from standby, i had to soft reset, opened up opera to reply here but then the restaurant im at called my number for my food so i put my phone back down, ate, reached for my phone and dead. 2 times in a row in less than 20min, uh oh, how do i fix this problem from not wanting to wake up while sleeping?