PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

the-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regularthe-wrangler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to the-wrangler
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 1| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflhorse View Post
Ok, so I can't get it to open a new sms. I can receive, and open those to reply, but can't make a new message. Clicking the new message button in sense just brings me to the account selection screen. When I click on SMS (duh, why wouldn't it be this by default) it brings me to the sms inbox, but I still can't make a new message from here. It just refuses to open.

Anyone else have this issue?
nope, mine seems to be fine. im 23569 Dinik. i tried a few time on the sense tab, and in 'all messages' winmo. they both work when doing new sms
Old 06-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint!

veedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuffveedubguru knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to veedubguru
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-* Energy *|Jun 1| 21905|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯ MaxSen

Maybe I missed the fix for this in the nearly 3000 pages in this thread...

My camera on all the Sense 2.5 ROMs over the last 2 months hasn't worked. It works fine if I flash one of the Sense 2.1 ROMs.

When I launch it I get the spinning camera, then a black screen for about 5 seconds. Then the "Camera" icon comes up and goes away. Then nothing. A black screen.

When I try and take a picture with it I get an error message that says unable to capture frame from device.

I'm hoping since this has been an issue on all releases for the last couple of months that someone knows how to fix it by now. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:17 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

mremy007 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to mremy007 Send a message via Yahoo to mremy007

Gentleman, it has been nice being a part of this thread. We have accomplished tremnedous things and NRG is by definition a demi-God of ROMs and if he so happens to pick up an Evo, I shall become a loyal follower instantly.
I have passed on my TP to my son and have bestowed on him the link to this faithful place. It is now his duty to check the posting daily (sometimes a few times a day) eagerly awaiting an update of the current rom and enjoy the advice of all the fine people in this Forum. I bid you a farewell gentleman and on to discover the Evo forums!
Old 06-05-2010, 09:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond Pro

rjohnsoniv is a n00b

Ok, so I hope I didn't miss the answer to my question in the last 2618 pages. lol...

I'm running the newest energy rom (Jun 1) and I use the GPS on my phone heavily. Problem is though, its got to be the most inaccurate GPS in the world right now. First I thought it was the phone, but when I re-flashed my phone back to stock GPS worked with no issues. I knew EXACTLY where I was. Has anyone seen this issue and fixed it? or am I just doing something wrong?

I've already tried disabling and enabling my location - no luck
PLEASE HELP.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:00 AM
neff

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Using the June 1 Max Sense rom, I am not able to answer phone calls. Maybe 25% of the time the hard key will answer the call... the slide to answer will turn green but not pick up at all.

I just noticed there was a June 3 update. Was this issue fixed in that update or is there a fix for this somewhere that I missed (this is my first time using an NRG rom)
Old 06-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by neff View Post
Using the June 1 Max Sense rom, I am not able to answer phone calls. Maybe 25% of the time the hard key will answer the call... the slide to answer will turn green but not pick up at all.

I just noticed there was a June 3 update. Was this issue fixed in that update or is there a fix for this somewhere that I missed (this is my first time using an NRG rom)
Did you hard reset after flashing? Have you tried Task 29 before flashing your ROM? (look back a few pages or search there were some links on this a few pages back).
Old 06-05-2010, 11:26 AM
neff

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Did you hard reset after flashing? Have you tried Task 29 before flashing your ROM? (look back a few pages or search there were some links on this a few pages back).
Yeah, it isn't my first time flashing, just my first time with an NRG rom. I Task29'ed my phone, flashed Max Sense, let UC run, hard reset, let UC run again.

There are other small issues, like the message area not being touchable in landscape sms because the sense slider overlays it. It stinks not being able to use the hardware keyboard, but it wasn't as big an issue to me as not being able to take phone calls.

Old 06-05-2010, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touchpro Energy.HERMAN.24631.Sense2.5.Cookie.Sep.4
Carrier: alltel

frizzlefry is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrizzlefry is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrizzlefry is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by neff View Post
Yeah, it isn't my first time flashing, just my first time with an NRG rom. I Task29'ed my phone, flashed Max Sense, let UC run, hard reset, let UC run again.

There are other small issues, like the message area not being touchable in landscape sms because the sense slider overlays it. It stinks not being able to use the hardware keyboard, but it wasn't as big an issue to me as not being able to take phone calls.

I too found maxsense to be buggy, after 3 hours i flashed Energy.HERMAN.23569.Sense2.5.Cookie.Jun.01.7z and other than the cookie lock screen and the youtube issue it seems solid after 3 days. Is it the rom, or the flashing process? Only trying a different rom will tell, but i think it is the rom.
The good news is that NRG has aborrowed a TP and is testing stuff now, he says that youtube should be fixed in the next set of roms.

Last edited by frizzlefry; 06-05-2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Two Problems with the Dink roms

ScreenShot1.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

EDIT 1: The facebook one has been a problem since the first rom came out.. Now the second pic idk whats up w that one lol..
Old 06-05-2010, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

rune-san is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to rune-san Send a message via Skype™ to rune-san

I really like the clean, white look of the the GTX ROM but I wish I could change the color of the text. The calendar, Facebook, and most anything using text is useless because it's white text on a white background.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro