PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalolsx View Post
Thanks for the reply, although I'm sure that you know what you're talking about better than I do, it is active.

There is no manilla.exe in g-config. Nothing on there seemed out of the ordinary (IE, opera, HTC Album), just the defaults.
I would not mind completely disabling the g-sensor. Even better would be the reg key so I could set up a toggle for it. It has been giving me problems the past week or so. I doubt it's the g-sensor itself because I play teeter all the time without issues.

I tried hard resetting, also tried reflashing.

Here's a pic, just so you know I'm not making this up.. pic was taking while phone was laying flat, screen side up on the table. it was jogging between this and standard layout.
I've seen this before. Somehow my long press talk button was set to rotate screen.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28005/21877) |Nov27| Sense 2.1 and 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
People I Have linked to facebook in my contacts does show the facebook photo on my phone for in coming and outgoing calls..My contacts Photos will even change if they change their facebook photo.im on Nov.27th 2.5 28005

Ful Screen your going to need S2U2,I dont use it but I have before.

Yes that part works just fine, but the photos don't sync with exchange server so my MS Outlook doesn't update too. It worked in 2.1 of course. Not a huge deal it was just cool that it did that, that's all.

Droidrox39
Old 12-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
So you're running S2U2? I'm not using that great program anymore but I know a lot of people have reported issues with it, are you on the latest version? Looks like YOU got it.
Nope not S2U2, Slide 2 Answer. The one built into ROM that shows picture of contact calling you and a slide to answer/ignore.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

buffalolsx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
I've seen this before. Somehow my long press talk button was set to rotate screen.
mine is set to task manager, thanks for the input though!

another weird thing is, if it rotates to landscape, most of the time putting the phone "right side up" (normal holding direction) it will not readjust itself to portrait.
Old 12-01-2009, 05:58 PM
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Looks like the NRGZ28 23504 VGA Dialer Fix.cab might have fixed some of my recent dialer issues.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:01 PM
Almost a VIP

I'm also having issues with conditional call forwarding and trying to use PhoneFusion Voicemail Plus. The cab file for Phone Fusion isn't pulling my messages off, looks like some conflict with Manila 2.5 or this ROM. I got it to work on the previous version. Hmmm. What are you guys using for Google Voice, I have an account just haven't messed with it much.
Old 12-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
I'm also having issues with conditional call forwarding and trying to use PhoneFusion Voicemail Plus. The cab file for Phone Fusion isn't pulling my messages off, looks like some conflict with Manila 2.5 or this ROM. I got it to work on the previous version. Hmmm. What are you guys using for Google Voice, I have an account just haven't messed with it much.
I am using idialer for quick dialing. GVdialer is nice but you gotta pay. There is a discussion somewhere about this.

Finally, what I really use is just the main google voice site itself-

https://www.google.com/voice/m/sms

It lets me call, send sms without much fuss except having to launch a browser first. I've set the site as a shortcut link now...
Old 12-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
For Wm phones, there's no apps. So just open your opera browser and go to google.com/voice/m
Old 12-01-2009, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
People I Have linked to facebook in my contacts does show the facebook photo on my phone for in coming and outgoing calls..My contacts Photos will even change if they change their facebook photo.im on Nov.27th 2.5 28005

Ful Screen your going to need S2U2,I dont use it but I have before.

hmmm, my outlook contacts will show on calling, but people that i've linked with facebook profiles are not showing up (their pictures, anyway)
Old 12-01-2009, 06:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

WyldeStile is a n00b

NRGZ28: Dec 1st ROMs are coming... CFC Compressed Sense 2.5... Winter homescreen animation.. fixed slider overlaps... etc via twitter
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro