PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2009, 03:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint TP; XV6900 before; XV6700 first
Carrier: was Verizon, now saving on Sprint

fredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stufffredcatsmommy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpatcas View Post

Dude... i swear i searched so much my eyes hurt. I didn find anything.
here you go. just found the post. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...sh#post1085975
Old 11-18-2009, 04:00 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftgators View Post
Im still new to all of this but I put the standard 23504 rom on my phone and i was wondering if there is anyway to put on the standard HTC Volume Control instead of the Windows Bubble one. I tried using TouchPro Tweak but that didnt work at all.

Any suggestions?
Ok I did not run the standard 2.1 manila 23504, but I did run the 23504 manila. So my ansewr maybe a little off but anyway I will throw this out... I am on 23088 and it works on this build as well. HTC Volume controller does not play well with the new 6.5.1 MS builds 23xxx, hence the WMo cheapo on your volume buttons.....BUT tap the top taskbar in the left corner area and you should get a drop down quick menu, click the Windos logo in the center of that drop down quick menu.....bingo HTC Single volume conrol....

There is also a setting you can make to make the WM a single controller but it doesn't look or work near as nice as the HTC controller. If this isn't how you want your cake, you can go back to the 21864 builds if you want the HTC vol controller on the volume buttons.....

just my personal experiances with the volume controller. I know it was big talk back when the new 23xxx builds started dropping.....so a search may net you some info on the topic more specific than what I have.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

p2k7 is a n00b

Hey there I'm using the HTC Sense 2.5 build and it seems that when I'm using the pullout keyboard the FN button doesn't work (well it lights up but nothing appears on the screen when I press the button) is anyone having a problem with this as well?
Old 11-18-2009, 05:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k7 View Post
Hey there I'm using the HTC Sense 2.5 build and it seems that when I'm using the pullout keyboard the FN button doesn't work (well it lights up but nothing appears on the screen when I press the button) is anyone having a problem with this as well?
No way!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 05:20 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Ok I did not run the standard 2.1 manila 23504, but I did run the 23504 manila. So my ansewr maybe a little off but anyway I will throw this out... I am on 23088 and it works on this build as well. HTC Volume controller does not play well with the new 6.5.1 MS builds 23xxx, hence the WMo cheapo on your volume buttons.....BUT tap the top taskbar in the left corner area and you should get a drop down quick menu, click the Windos logo in the center of that drop down quick menu.....bingo HTC Single volume conrol....

There is also a setting you can make to make the WM a single controller but it doesn't look or work near as nice as the HTC controller. If this isn't how you want your cake, you can go back to the 21864 builds if you want the HTC vol controller on the volume buttons.....

just my personal experiances with the volume controller. I know it was big talk back when the new 23xxx builds started dropping.....so a search may net you some info on the topic more specific than what I have.
You can also tap next to the time on the top bar and it will bring up another menu bar with a volume control. Clicking on that volume control icon brings up the default HTC volume control.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:25 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p2k7 View Post
Brother I will save you before the mob lynches ya......kiddin..... We don't mind helping here, we all go above and beyond any other thread I have been in BUT you ought to try to find what you need first. This topic has been killed in the past month! Juicy ez input cab is all you need. It is attached to the thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=69545

stay NRGized!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Brother I will save you before the mob lynches ya......kiddin..... We don't mind helping here, we all go above and beyond any other thread I have been in BUT you ought to try to find what you need first. This topic has been killed in the past month! Juicy ez input cab is all you need. It is attached to the thread. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/misc.php?d...hments&t=69545

stay NRGized!
Whotahn you are much too nice...
Old 11-18-2009, 05:29 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
You can also tap next to the time on the top bar and it will bring up another menu bar with a volume control. Clicking on that volume control icon brings up the default HTC volume control.

David
Good point bro, I forgot to add that! Thanks for backin me up! I forget about it because I do not use that menu very much since I switched to quickmenu2.8.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:33 PM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Whotahn you are much too nice...
WTF right.......Seems as if the Doc is getting my meds balanced out......lol
Old 11-18-2009, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

p2k7 is a n00b

Quote:

stay NRGized!
Yea just figured that out ...there just so much in this thread. I used to be on here a lot more but just upgraded and there is so much new stuff, thanks for the help though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro