PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2009, 02:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

shawty03 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

I know this is off topic, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows where I can find more animated wallpapers...google search didn't help. Or does anyone know how to created them? Thanks in advance.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
Because people are mostly follower's? Because they like to jump on the band wagon, peer pressure...there are a lot of reasons to post this. He's setting an example, and not being a hypocrite by just telling people to donate, but also letting others know he donated as well. I think it's a good idea, and if anything hopefully it'll help spur NGRZ to keep us lowly TP1 user's in his heart and to keep producing these awesome ROM's for us. I am all for it!
OK... OK. I guess I've been out voted.
Again, I'm not against encouraging people to donate, but I guess people need to post their donation confirmation number now.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
OK... OK. I guess I've been out voted.
Again, I'm not against encouraging people to donate, but I guess people need to post their donation confirmation number now.

lol no need just thought it would be cool.. all good either way.. lets just donate !! so NRGZ will know he's loved plus beer money = more ROMS !!
Old 11-04-2009, 03:18 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

whmm i have a question. I've used sashimi to auto copy the root folders of my ringtones to the proper folder for previous builds. It works perfectly on everything previous from 2.5 manilla. but now, i get ringtone corrupt error when i try to select another ringotone that i've copied to my phone.

the phone doesn't ring..

also, any way of removing twitter tab on manilla? anyway of putting back programs tab? or anyway of making the programs on the home tab much smaller w/ 4 rows?

also nrgz doesn't cook flash in his rom? i need to install a flash cab to get flash to run on opera 9.7

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 11-04-2009, 03:21 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
lol no need just thought it would be cool.. all good either way.. lets just donate !! so NRGZ will know he's loved plus beer money = more ROMS !!
I have to agree I don't think we should clutter the thread with donations and confirmation numbers.
Some people are barely scrapping by and there is no need to make anyone feel bad.
Maybe just add it to your sig and then people can see it.

This thread is so massive as it is and those posts will make it even more so.

Quote:
NRGZ will know he's loved plus beer money = more ROMS !!
Are we sure more beer = better ROMs? LOL
J/K

If you have the money and love the rom then by all means donate away.
NRG deserves it for sure but I don't think it needs to be posted all the time.
Again, I would just put the donation info to your sig and if you want to add the confirmation number then ok.
NRG knows if you donated or not.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:23 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
whmm i have a question. I've used sashimi to auto copy the root folders of my ringtones to the proper folder for previous builds. It works perfectly on everything previous from 2.5 manilla. but now, i get ringtone corrupt error when i try to select another ringotone that i've copied to my phone.

the phone doesn't ring..

also, any way of removing twitter tab on manilla? anyway of putting back programs tab? or anyway of making the programs on the home tab much smaller w/ 4 rows?

also nrgz doesn't cook flash in his rom? i need to install a flash cab to get flash to run on opera 9.7
Did you look in the settings tab for tab selections?
Old 11-04-2009, 03:30 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

settings tabs for 21864 does not have twitter... so i can't remove it
Old 11-04-2009, 03:31 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvon View Post
is there a cab file for the standard white clock for manilla 2.5 vga? Downloading nov 4 now!
yes i would that too if anyone finds one would u please post a link,thanks!!

Old 11-04-2009, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Desire (Stock 2.2) & TP 2 (Energy GTX)
Carrier: US Cellular

money711 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmarrero77 View Post
Build 21864 - Standard includes Titanium (Windows Default)

Which 21864 build?

Isn't the builds with M2.5 is TFL3D?

Thanks!
Old 11-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I have to agree I don't think we should clutter the thread with donations and confirmation numbers.
Some people are barely scrapping by and there is no need to make anyone feel bad.
Maybe just add it to your sig and then people can see it.

This thread is so massive as it is and those posts will make it even more so.

Are we sure more beer = better ROMs? LOL
J/K

If you have the money and love the rom then by all means donate away.
NRG deserves it for sure but I don't think it needs to be posted all the time.
Again, I would just put the donation info to your sig and if you want to add the confirmation number then ok.
NRG knows if you donated or not.
I agree with Root. I don't want to read a bunch of posts with confirmation numbers. Put it in your sig, like root said!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro