PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 03:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: verizon

rb240z is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][WWE][05.04.09]WM 6.5 21502 ROM / Kitchen for TouchPro [Multi-ROM Builds] [C

I have been waiting for a kitchen for this build for a couple days now. I will be downloading this as soon as I get home from work in the morning.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:59 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Tocuh Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rizo is a n00b
Re: [ROM][WWE][05.04.09]WM 6.5 21502 ROM / Kitchen for TouchPro [Multi-ROM Builds] [C

Thanks! Going to try the no Manila ROM
Old 05-04-2009, 04:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

thank for the kitchen, but i cant get it cooking.. i get an error "Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Then i click "Continue". The Kitchen goes ahead and show "Preparing ROM to be builded..." BUT nothing happens..
Old 05-04-2009, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtvgeo View Post
thank for the kitchen, but i cant get it cooking.. i get an error "Unhandled exception has occurred in a component in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. Object reference not set to an instance of an object." Then i click "Continue". The Kitchen goes ahead and show "Preparing ROM to be builded..." BUT nothing happens..
Which file are you trying during "Load ROM"?
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
Old 05-04-2009, 09:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Thanks for posting decible - Downloading right now.

It looks really good!!
Old 05-04-2009, 09:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
Which file are you trying during "Load ROM"?

im using the kitchen, and im loading the "FULL - All CDMA"
Old 05-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtvgeo View Post
im using the kitchen, and im loading the "FULL - All CDMA"
Ok. Try this:
  1. Open ErviusKitchen.exe
  2. Select the "Herman" drop down list and select "Herman". (Yes, I know. Do it.)
  3. Select the EXT drop-down and select "21502".
  4. Select the SYS drop-down and select '21502".
  5. Select the XIP drop-down and select "21501".
  6. In the ROM name field, it says "2.0.0.0" or whatever, change that to "dB_ROM-21502".
  7. Under "Hide" on the left (by Load/save/create) click "XIP", "SYS" and "OEM".
  8. Now in the Packages list (big part of the screen), go through there and set everything to "TRUE" that has a Green Check Mark on my version list image in first post. Set everything to "FALSE" that has a Red X. (It's the First COLUMN in ErviusKitchen that will change to FALSE or TRUE, NOT the ones to the right).
  9. After you have all the packages set properly, click "BUILD ROM".
Old 05-04-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

ok found a bug, not sure if its been posted didn't see it so...

in EI going to certain sites closes EI
Old 05-04-2009, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just finished flashing!
Old 05-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
ok found a bug, not sure if its been posted didn't see it so...

in EI going to certain sites closes EI
Can you give me examples? Do they happen to be Flash happy? Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development