PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 02:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][WWE][05.04.09]WM 6.5 21502 ROM / Kitchen for TouchPro [Multi-ROM Builds] [C

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Thx, trying kitchen now! Any known bugs? Im using the 21502 kitchen.
No, not yet. I have fixed the ones from 21501. There were some issues in it with Sounds & Notifications going bad, but I am "pretty sure" i found the problem with them. I am still doing full testing on it, but as of yet, that problem hasn't come back.

The usual phone dialer/canvas highlight error on the 4th d-pad down is still there. That is a problem with 6.5 in general right now.

Don't rely on the built in alarm clock. It doesn't sound the "alarm" sound you set. This is just like every other CDMA 6.5 build out there. We have yet to find the cause of this. The GSM folk have no problems. I am still researching it.

Other than that, should be all clean.
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
Old 05-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM][WWE][05.04.09]WM 6.5 21502 ROM / Kitchen for TouchPro [Multi-ROM Builds] [C

Quote:
I click on the ervious kitchen and it says this software required administrative privlidges to run??? Help??
LOL. Yeah. This is all part of Win Vista/7. It wants you to elevate the privelages for ErviusKitchen. Just Right-Click on it and "Run as Administrator...".
Old 05-04-2009, 02:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok im following the directions but the one thing I DIDNT do is extract to a clean folder, is this a must? Cuz after I press load rom you say to click on that file but I cant find the file that it says in the directions.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:39 AM
VIP Member

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
LOL. Yeah. This is all part of Win Vista/7. It wants you to elevate the privelages for ErviusKitchen. Just Right-Click on it and "Run as Administrator...".
Ya thats what I did,LOL. Im redownloading the kitchen now, gonna try one more time if njot which rom do you recommend? I like the more the better. What is your suggestion? Im going to add the rhodium manila also
Old 05-04-2009, 02:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Ya thats what I did,LOL. Im redownloading the kitchen now, gonna try one more time if njot which rom do you recommend? I like the more the better. What is your suggestion? Im going to add the rhodium manila also
If you want to go with Rhodium Manila (I would not recommend this ATM because of the unstable nature of the XBMod port), I would go with one of the No_Manila ROMS. I would say the "No_Manila-All_CDMA_Carriers". It will have everything except Manila, Sprint Nav, Sprint TV.
Old 05-04-2009, 02:53 AM
VIP Member

OK cool. I cant get this kitchen to work, that file you say that suppose to pop up when you click load rom doesnt show up.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
OK cool. I cant get this kitchen to work, that file you say that suppose to pop up when you click load rom doesnt show up.
Yea, I figured that out after I downloaded the kitchen myself. I have fixed the link to the correct kitchen AND added a ZIP file to post #2. This zip file you need to extract to your <TOOLS\RomSaved> dir. Then those files will be there when you click Load ROM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thank You Thank You Thank You!
Old 05-04-2009, 03:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtvgeo View Post
Thank You Thank You Thank You!
What more can I say?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-04-2009, 03:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjtvgeo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i speak of many of us here lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development