PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM][05.06.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiletina View Post
Wooohoooooooo!!!!!! She works!!!!!!!! Groovy, can't wait to play with it. Thanks!!!!!!
This was the answer I was waiting for!!! Good! Now I can get this release put together. Hope you all are ready.
Accepting Donations - If you like my work, please donate! All Donations go to saving the world, uhhh.. and other things. Specifically to development of ROMs. I will share proceeds with all who have contributed. I am cool like that.

dB_ROM: [05.14.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222,21231 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]
XDA Thread: Click Here
PPCG Thread: Click Here
sMMS: Click Here
Old 05-08-2009, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM][05.06.09] dB_ROM WM 6.5 21501,21502,21222 ROM/Kitchen TouchPro [Multi-ROMs]

I am! Bring it on!
Old 05-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

decibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on repdecibel is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Next Question: Since the Sprint_Optimized and ALL_CDMA_Carriers Full are both exactly the same except Sprint includes Sprint_TV and Sprint_NAV, should I just drop Sprint as a pre-built ROM and just post up the Cabs for these two files letting people install using UC if they want to keep them?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by decibel View Post
Next Question: Since the Sprint_Optimized and ALL_CDMA_Carriers Full are both exactly the same except Sprint includes Sprint_TV and Sprint_NAV, should I just drop Sprint as a pre-built ROM and just post up the Cabs for these two files letting people install using UC if they want to keep them?
yea just leave them out.... if they want it they can install in separately...I don't even use the Sprint TV or NAV. since I dont like in an EV-DO area and sprint tv is slowwwww...plus sprint NAV cost extra if you dont have the data plan for it..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

ItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularItsDon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I would say yes as well. I don't use Sprint TV and I have the Sprint Nav cab, it takes 30 seconds to install. Anything to make your life easier!
Old 05-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

do the windows update on the phone really work? I have never had anything to download using it..
Old 05-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Mogul

tsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good worktsperez is keeping up the good work

Yes! Make them cabs.

tsp

Quote:
Old 05-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
do the windows update on the phone really work? I have never had anything to download using it..
Define work? Is it a functioning program? Yes. Does it ever really download anything from MS? No. I think I am going to remove it from roms too. I am expecting this next series of ROMs to be a bit smaller. I have looked at Rhodium Notifications, but don't think I am going to add them yet. People mention they are a bit flaky, especially if you don't have TF3D2 installed. And I definitely don't want to go there yet.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by phistyle View Post
Quote:
I never used his official 6.5 stuff. I helped with him first releasing a 6.5 (MR5), but never used his OEMs from their publicly. I mainly have 6.1 stuff from him. I would have to know specifics on camera issues to be able to tell you if they are in my ROM or not. TBH, I have not used his MR5, so I don't know what issues you are referring to.

This is normal. This is just during first boot (after a hard reset or a flash). It is my config_operator.txt (built in AutoRun) executing Mortscript.exe to register .mscr and .mortrun extensions to launch Mortscript.exe. This doesn't happen during softresets.

Elaborate please. You mean if you try to install S2A dialers on other roms you get errors? Or when you try to UNINSTALL S2A from MY rom you get errors?

You're killing me with this question! LOL.. Umm.. I THINK that is in the <OEM\Herman\COMMON\PKG_Raphael_Carrier> folder in the provxml. Maybe its in the provxml in OEMDrivers. I will have to look when I get home this evening. Send me a PM to remind me. I keep forgetting to post that.

Well I THINK you are referring to Slide2Answer w/ Curtains. This is different from TF3D and WinMo built in touch technology. If I am mistaken, please correct me.

I agree with everyone so far. Unless someone can give me a valid argument to produce a ROM without TouchFlo/Manila/YouTube/etc, I will continue development as it stands. If this is the way I continue (which is my intentions ATM), we can revisit it when a valid FIX for the TF with WMo BuiltIN is found.
I agree keep both. I haven't really seen much of a conflict between the 2 systems. At least not enough to get rid of TF3D or WM 6.5 slider. Actually when you get used to it, it is nice to change now and then and be able to go TF3D or WM 6.5 at just the change of a check in a box. I also have Spb3 installed so I have 3 different mood changers. It's a great world and god bless.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 05-08-2009, 11:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

hey decibel...I made total commander into a cab and into EXT and enabled it within the kitchen but it doesn't install....that's the only cab I couldn't get to install so far...I have to manually install it after I flash my phone...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development