PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [JUNE 30] Longhorn ROM/KITCHEN 6.5 build 23001 & Forgiven ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Version 8.1 23100 with TF3D2
did you by chance switch to titanium because if you did it will pop up because its mapping g-alarm to the clock and when you switch to titanitum it cant map the g-alarm and it will throw that error but it should only do it once unless you restart you phone while still in titanium but should do it once till you reset the phone or load back to tf3d2 hopes that helps but if your getting that in tf3d2 then something is wrong and maybe did you remap anything by chance
Old 07-02-2009, 11:21 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge_longhorn View Post
did you by chance switch to titanium because if you did it will pop up because its mapping g-alarm to the clock and when you switch to titanitum it cant map the g-alarm and it will throw that error but it should only do it once unless you restart you phone while still in titanium but should do it once till you reset the phone or load back to tf3d2 hopes that helps but if your getting that in tf3d2 then something is wrong and maybe did you remap anything by chance
That was it. The reason it happened so many times is i was soft resetting after installs. Thanks.

What about that custom taskbar you used? Where can i find that?
Old 07-02-2009, 11:23 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP

Quote:
That was it. The reason it happened so many times is i was soft resetting after installs. Thanks.

What about that custom taskbar you used? Where can i find that?
taskbar ??? you should have the taskbar already on there :/ it shows like a red EV green signal bar ect or maybe the one you see in the pic on the OP ??
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:27 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
taskbar ??? you should have the taskbar already on there :/ it shows like a red EV green signal bar ect or maybe the one you see in the pic on the OP ??
Yeah it is already on there. I love it and wondering who made it or where i can get it...It is just clean and simple. Thanks and i love this ROM.

EDIT...I have two phones. One rocking MR5(wife) and mine Rocking Longhorn...lol. I want to put it on hers.

Last edited by Biggzz; 07-02-2009 at 11:30 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Yeah it is already on there. I love it and wondering who made it or where i can get it...It is just clean and simple. Thanks and i love this ROM.

EDIT...I have two phones. One rocking MR5(wife) and mine Rocking Longhorn...lol. I want to put it on hers.
lol oh you should hahah and the taskbar is called kj taskbar 2 so google search and you will find it also other taskbar i used has been twosen task bar or how ever you spell it
Old 07-02-2009, 11:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

haha i feel better thought people forgot about my rom
Old 07-03-2009, 06:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59

Quote:
haha i feel better thought people forgot about my rom
Hell dodge we wouldn't forget you!! I thought the same with mine it seemed like it was no where to be found. Did you see the gifs I posted?

Old 07-03-2009, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

NetApex is keeping up the good workNetApex is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to NetApex

@dodge_longhorn -Gesh.. too much Twittering. Anyway, I have one issue I would like to bring up. Try this. I am running the Rhodum 2 version of the latest rom. Switch your ringer to vibrate and then soft reset. When you bring it back up, it is back on ring again. I always keep my phone on vibrate (honestly I couldn't tell you why because I don't know) and this is the first time this has happened. If it works fine for you then I am going to assume that it is from the Elite rom which I flashed before this one. If so I will flash back to stock and then reflash to yours. I just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue before I did all the clicky-clicky flashy-flashy stuff again.
Old 07-03-2009, 11:26 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetApex View Post
@dodge_longhorn -Gesh.. too much Twittering. Anyway, I have one issue I would like to bring up. Try this. I am running the Rhodum 2 version of the latest rom. Switch your ringer to vibrate and then soft reset. When you bring it back up, it is back on ring again. I always keep my phone on vibrate (honestly I couldn't tell you why because I don't know) and this is the first time this has happened. If it works fine for you then I am going to assume that it is from the Elite rom which I flashed before this one. If so I will flash back to stock and then reflash to yours. I just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue before I did all the clicky-clicky flashy-flashy stuff again.
its not you its the rom its doing on mine as well hmm this is the first time this has came up i wonder if its the new build i will talk to groove and see if we can get a solution for it thanks for the heads up i didnt notice...i to like it to vibrate and ring
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 01:56 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Quote:
I didn't come up with that taskbar doing a google search. Several pages back you posted a cab called taskbar cab for another geek who asked for it but it didnt load on the phone. Any other ideas?

EDIT: The install was not good on your cab. It says it has an unsigned certificate.

Last edited by Biggzz; 07-03-2009 at 01:59 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development