View Single Post
Old 07-03-2009, 11:26 AM
dodge_longhorn
VIP Member
Threadstarter

dodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIPdodge_longhorn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [JUNE 30] Longhorn ROM/KITCHEN 6.5 build 23001 & Forgiven ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetApex View Post
@dodge_longhorn -Gesh.. too much Twittering. Anyway, I have one issue I would like to bring up. Try this. I am running the Rhodum 2 version of the latest rom. Switch your ringer to vibrate and then soft reset. When you bring it back up, it is back on ring again. I always keep my phone on vibrate (honestly I couldn't tell you why because I don't know) and this is the first time this has happened. If it works fine for you then I am going to assume that it is from the Elite rom which I flashed before this one. If so I will flash back to stock and then reflash to yours. I just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue before I did all the clicky-clicky flashy-flashy stuff again.
its not you its the rom its doing on mine as well hmm this is the first time this has came up i wonder if its the new build i will talk to groove and see if we can get a solution for it thanks for the heads up i didnt notice...i to like it to vibrate and ring