PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 11:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan, Touch Pro, Touch pro 2, EVO!
Carrier: Sprint

class1c is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

ok people.. i come in here and read a lil and look for the new and improved psyki rom. a few of you come in here and HOUND this man.. is it done yet? will it be tonight? im gonna take a crap and it better be done when i get back!? when? where? what? what if this man came to your job.. or while you were building a hobby of yours, and constantly asked you where your TPS report was. whens this thing gonna be done? Is it gonna be in 10min? wheres my d@mn TPS report. if its done or close to being done im sure he will tell us. and he has been pretty good at keeping us posted. And hes previously stated that he is NOT going to post a new rom every week. and he wants it to be close to perfection when he releases anything new. unless you have invested money, or time into helping this man cook (ex. clean) then please dont ask the question that has been asked a hundred times.. when you read the title of the thread and its been changed to v1.x then you know its been released.. talk about w.e your hearts desire im just ranting. just dont enjoy reading 10 different people asking in 10 different ways where the rom is. so with that.. agian good job on the rom bro. take your time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

I've invested money! HEHEHE...

I would rather him release a good ROM than release something crappy...but, of course I'm going to rattle his cage
Old 04-28-2009, 11:51 PM
Lurker

jpidding is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Sorry, got distracted playing with Mobile Shell 3, lol. MS3 kicks some SERIOUS *** btw. I was a huge SPB junkie before I started flashing, and after just an hour or so playing with MS3 I am considering releasing PsykiROM 2 in two flavors: Rhodium and MS3. It's that good.

Hahah ok, checking the build now...
That would be awesome!

- J
Old 04-29-2009, 12:01 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

i think you definately should do mobile shell 3.0
im about to release my rom which has ms 3!!!
much better than tf3d IMHO.
Everyone should check it out!
and look at this thread for all you need to customize MS 3.0
[SPB MS3] Shine Up and Show Off Your Shell!
Old 04-29-2009, 12:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
i think you definately should do mobile shell 3.0
im about to release my rom which has ms 3!!!
much better than tf3d IMHO.
Everyone should check it out!
and look at this thread for all you need to customize MS 3.0
[SPB MS3] Shine Up and Show Off Your Shell!
Way to hijack my thread! j/k dude, good luck with your ROM! As soon as I finish this ***** up I want to spend some time with MS3 and see what it can do. I've only played with it for a few minutes but I like what I see so far.

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Way to hijack my thread! j/k dude, good luck with your ROM! As soon as I finish this ***** up I want to spend some time with MS3 and see what it can do. I've only played with it for a few minutes but I like what I see so far.
haha sorry just trying to get more people to try it out! cause i ****ing love it
and with a psyki version that would be amazing haha
Old 04-29-2009, 01:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: The everything you own plan by Sprint

vipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good workvipertk8 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
haha sorry just trying to get more people to try it out! cause i ****ing love it
and with a psyki version that would be amazing haha
Grats on finishing your rom man! i have been busy this past couple of days so i should be on msn tomorrow so i can test it for ya!

Old 04-29-2009, 01:37 AM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipertk8 View Post
Grats on finishing your rom man! i have been busy this past couple of days so i should be on msn tomorrow so i can test it for ya!
thanks man!
Old 04-29-2009, 03:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by princem131 View Post
This is a great Rom! Far exceeded my expectations. I love the speed and stability. The Color scheme is exactly what I was looking for.

I just tried the new juicy Rom which was great also, but this one seems faster and more stable. I had some issues with Opera and the "honeycomb" start menu (as well as a few other things. I'm sure they could have been fixed (some i did remedy) but this one is great "out of the box" as has been stated. I also am glad u opted to keep some of the 6.1 features (such as the start menu).

Great Rom really appreciate the hard work I love my TP all over again. really helps after the Pre/Sero upset. This has me really excited about the TP 2 and staying with a winmo device.

I really want to learn how to cook roms myself.

I am having a few minor issues but I will continue to read before posting them, wouldn't want to post something thats already been discussed.

I may have to send a (small (lol)) donation your way once I get paid.
Thanks! FYI this ROM actually is 6.1, not 6.5 like juicy's :P I'm not a big fan of the 6.5 start menu either.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nyczwillz is keeping up the good worknyczwillz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to nyczwillz

any actual fix for the youtube "cannot play this video"?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development