PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 05:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Primary = Touch PRO, Htc 6900
Carrier: Cricket

jnellz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

but works fine as long as your in landscape..
Old 04-20-2009, 06:11 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: samsung galaxy s3,galaxy note2,nokia lumia 810
Carrier: Metropcs

bossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey whats up, dont know if this issue has ben address already but the thread text don't work i cant see any text from the person im texting nether the text im sending. its just blank otherwise than that this is some good sh**
Old 04-20-2009, 06:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnellz View Post
hey how do you disable the auto rotate on the today manila.. its getting anoying having to wait for it to switch from portrait and lanscape ... other than that super great job on the rom! thanks ... also minor problem when texting in portrait mode keyboard closes the msg input for tp2 thredded msg input box ..(when you drop the sip the input box disapears along with responded input eg "what are you doing today ? " [send]
RE: auto rotate: Go to settings tab, scroll to g-sensor, turn off Auto Screen Rotation

RE: TXT entry: Install CDMA FIX 2 in Programs->Utilities->Manila Tools. This will be rolled into the next release

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-20-2009, 06:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman23 View Post
hey whats up, dont know if this issue has ben address already but the thread text don't work i cant see any text from the person im texting nether the text im sending. its just blank otherwise than that this is some good sh**
Are you messaging from the People tab? Or from Messaging tab?
Old 04-20-2009, 06:22 PM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Cmon dude were waiting for psyki 1.1 1.2 1.6 1.5 or 2.0 uhhh well we want a new psyki lmao..
Old 04-20-2009, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Cmon dude were waiting for psyki 1.1 1.2 1.6 1.5 or 2.0 uhhh well we want a new psyki lmao..
Lol it's comin, it's comin
Old 04-20-2009, 07:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: samsung galaxy s3,galaxy note2,nokia lumia 810
Carrier: Metropcs

bossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbossman23 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

people tab and another thing it doesnt read mp3 ringtones, when i go to the rings and try to select my custom rings it dont find none of them, i have copied it to the windows folder, device and storage card under rings and nothing.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossman23 View Post
people tab and another thing it doesnt read mp3 ringtones, when i go to the rings and try to select my custom rings it dont find none of them, i have copied it to the windows folder, device and storage card under rings and nothing.
Try putting your ringtones into \my documents\my ringtones
Old 04-20-2009, 08:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2; HTC EVO 4G

tpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stufftpeazy knows their stuff

Quick question. How do I disable my data connection so that i can use wmodem? I guess this means that my data connection is always on. By the way, i have tried them comm manager. It doesnt work.

P.S. I am not to lazy to search, but I'm on the road and its a bit difficult doing this from my TP.

Thanks,,,Tp
Old 04-20-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

schnebs1 is keeping up the good workschnebs1 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Skype™ to schnebs1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpeazy View Post
Quick question. How do I disable my data connection so that i can use wmodem? I guess this means that my data connection is always on. By the way, i have tried them comm manager. It doesnt work.

P.S. I am not to lazy to search, but I'm on the road and its a bit difficult doing this from my TP.

Thanks,,,Tp
I think you mean Activesync. You can disable that from your computer. If you have Windows XP:
1. Right-click on the activesync icon and click connection settings
2. uncheck allow USB connections

If you use Windows Mobile Device Center on Vista:
1. Open WMDC by typing mobile in the start search
2. Click Mobile Device settings -> connection settings
3. Uncheck allow USB connections.

Then you can reverse the process when you want to use activesync /WMDC again.

Hope that helps!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development