PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 02:54 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cpnichols is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-2-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Trying it... and so far, it seems to be one of the best tf3d2 I have tried. A few questions:

1 - the envelope around the mail seems to be missing. Looks a bit odd, because the "shadow" of the envelope is still there.
2 - I can't seem to get the landscape mode to work with the g-sensor. Am I wrong to think that you can? I can get it to work by sliding the keyboard.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

tristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good work
Re: [4-2-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnichols View Post
Trying it... and so far, it seems to be one of the best tf3d2 I have tried. A few questions:

2 - I can't seem to get the landscape mode to work with the g-sensor. Am I wrong to think that you can? I can get it to work by sliding the keyboard.
I've had the same problem also.
Old 04-02-2009, 03:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

tristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good work

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't loosing my mind so I redownloaded Beta 2 and reflashed. Well Now I'm on my 4th flash of Beta 4 and I'm still having issues with TF3D crashing from accessing the the add city function in both the weather panel and the world clock.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

is it just me or does the customization take forever. it seems like when it gets to the tom tom part of custimaztions its just not going any farther (i have waited 10 minutes before i reset). the thought of the loaded rom is way appealing especially to a lazy a** like myself.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:36 PM
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpnichols View Post

1 - the envelope around the mail seems to be missing. Looks a bit odd, because the "shadow" of the envelope is still there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristem View Post
I've had the same problem also.
1. What you are seeing is the Glass envelope, so you can see more of your message rather than seeing the white envelope.

2. G-Sensor with TFlo3D seemed to be a pain in the @$$ (Tried it on Juicy's rom), but as far as the question not sure about that one.

You'll be back!!!
Old 04-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLawicki View Post
Did that today Now I can only have one cup of coffee and post very little. I looked outside and went...that doesn't look like 6 AM?
Did the exact same thing... luckily my cable box had the right time on it, and I don't get up til noon!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:47 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman

Anyone have a viable workaround for the World Clock Time Zone stuff? I'm in need of a reliable alarm clock on this baby!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc EVO Lte

jsjaybone is becoming a great contributor

Hi and thank you for your hard work on the rom. My question is how do you use ms voice command on the phone? Before the flash by holding down the phone key would turn it on. Now when I do that I get a short cut is missing error. It works fine when iI use the bluetooth headset but not the phone key. Thanks again
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 06:52 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Clock works for me, thats cause i live in AZ. no daylight saving time
Old 04-02-2009, 07:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Kev, I didn't even know the new version was out!!!

I'm subscribed to your other thread and never really check this forum that much. Glad you started a new thread. However, you really put one over on me/us. It's been out for over a day! I can't believe I didn't know

Got some posts to read through now, I'm so excited.

Edit: I made a post over in the other thread about this one.

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Last edited by GoodGets; 04-02-2009 at 07:48 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development