PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 09:51 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

tristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-2-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

OK found a few more for you. The weather tab is crashing TF3D when you try to add a city. Also the letters on the right side are crushed together so they kind of over lap. When I try to add a city in world calender that also has the same affect as the weather tab. Local time zone incorrect, when I try to change it from te home tab it crashes TF3D. Went into settings/system/clock and alarms and to switch to visiting changed the time zone there and also had to change the time by an hour to get TF3D to read the correct time. World card mobile works but when you open it up it looks really jacked up but it does work.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:52 AM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank
Re: [4-2-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Beta2 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristem View Post
OK found a few more for you. The weather tab is crashing TF3D when you try to add a city. Also the letters on the right side are crushed together so they kind of over lap. When I try to add a city in world calender that also has the same affect as the weather tab. Local time zone incorrect, when I try to change it from te home tab it crashes TF3D. Went into settings/system/clock and alarms and to switch to visiting changed the time zone there and also had to change the time by an hour to get TF3D to read the correct time. World card mobile works but when you open it up it looks really jacked up but it does work.
Are you on Beta1 or Beta2?

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:53 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

tristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good worktristem is keeping up the good work

Beta 2 I just D/Led it about 5 hours ago.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

mike.elam is a n00b

I installed beta2 about an hour ago and most of the issues that have been stated are fixed. Weather tab is working and wallpaper is able to be set. I am still testing, but so far it is looking good. Thanks again for the great work.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Just trolled this from the forums...not sure which build of Opera you prefer using but sounds like this is the latest...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61620

never mind....think this is already built into the ROM

Last edited by amw1972; 04-02-2009 at 12:25 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:27 PM
Lurker

mike.elam is a n00b

It seems to be missing the Action Screen configuration menu... I used it to remap the GPS to TomTom on SD Card and map the file explorer to Total Commander....
Old 04-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Lurker

mike.elam is a n00b

Just found another odd but, all of my calender appointments are exact 1 hour earlier than scheduled. They are correct on my exchange server, but on device they are 1 hour behind.

Correction: It seems that the the timezone setting is what is off an hour. I have it set to correct timezone but my clock is behind an hour....

Last edited by mike.elam; 04-02-2009 at 12:55 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.elam View Post
It seems to be missing the Action Screen configuration menu... I used it to remap the GPS to TomTom on SD Card and map the file explorer to Total Commander....
It is in the Utils folder.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:08 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike.elam View Post
Just found another odd but, all of my calender appointments are exact 1 hour earlier than scheduled. They are correct on my exchange server, but on device they are 1 hour behind.

Correction: It seems that the the timezone setting is what is off an hour. I have it set to correct timezone but my clock is behind an hour....
It is a Rhodium TF3D issue with the world clock. I will have a replacement to the world clock in the next build.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Lurker

mike.elam is a n00b

Thanks for the quick reply.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development