PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 12:52 AM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1C v2.R.02 FuzeBerry II 3/28/09

Your rom looks pretty sick.. Thanks man..
Old 03-29-2009, 02:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprin

bksyfer is a n00b

how the hell does you rom pack so much but manage to keep its amazing speed. probably one of the best rom i've ever flashed. THANX Is it possible to make a lite version. much appreciated for the rom, its amazing

Last edited by bksyfer; 03-29-2009 at 03:20 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

This does look very cool, so much for staying with a rom for more then 1 day, lol. Now I have a list to switch and try, this one now, and then see how the 6.5 with tp2 is. But this looks really good and loaded as long as it doesnt crash, it looks like the one!
Old 03-29-2009, 11:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by twarren777 View Post
I really like your work thanks. So being a noob I have to ask before I do anything dumb, will this work on my sprint TP?
This rom from RSTG will run great on your TP. I have used his rom's on my TP alot because with RSTG rom's there are less app's that I have to install afterward plus his rom's have plenty of memory that I need. You'll be very happy with this rom. RSTG I will post any bugs or quirks I run into. DL'd rom lastnight and been using today. Had no problem syncing to Mobile Device Center to get my e-mails, appointments, and all 1136 contacts. Again great job!!!!
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"

Last edited by selders59; 03-29-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hd2
Carrier: tmobile

jaydig is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1C v2.R.02 FuzeBerry II 3/28/09

this my first time posting but no my first time flashing and i must say this rom is a beast keep up the good work and keep the rest of the cookers on their toes ya dig......
Old 03-29-2009, 11:28 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bksyfer View Post
how the hell does you rom pack so much but manage to keep its amazing speed. probably one of the best rom i've ever flashed. THANX Is it possible to make a lite version. much appreciated for the rom, its amazing
I would like to do a lite version, what is holding me back is all my other projects out there....I'm debating on a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
This does look very cool, so much for staying with a rom for more then 1 day, lol. Now I have a list to switch and try, this one now, and then see how the 6.5 with tp2 is. But this looks really good and loaded as long as it doesnt crash, it looks like the one!
Your a ppcgeeks regular, your expected to flash daily! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
This rom from RSTG will run great on your TP. I have used his rom's on my TP alot because with RSTG rom's there are less app's that I have to install afterward plus his rom's have plenty of memory that I need. You'll be very happy with this rom. RSTG I will post any bugs or quirks I run into. DL'd rom lastnight and been using today. Had no problem syncing to Mobile Device Center to get my e-mails, appointments, and all 1136 contacts. Again great job!!!!
What apps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydig View Post
this my first time posting but no my first time flashing and i must say this rom is a beast keep up the good work and keep the rest of the cookers on their toes ya dig......
The "Beast", I'm not looking to put any chef's outta work, but I do like to keep them on their toes... My roms are created with everything in my tutorials, if nothing else I hope to inspire future chefs, and to show current chefs that it's ok to customize a bit more...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:36 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I would like to do a lite version, what is holding me back is all my other projects out there....I'm debating on a solution.

Your a ppcgeeks regular, your expected to flash daily! lol.

What apps?

The "Beast", I'm not looking to put any chef's outta work, but I do like to keep them on their toes... My roms are created with everything in my tutorials, if nothing else I hope to inspire future chefs, and to show current chefs that it's ok to customize a bit more...
RSTG, because of all your work and the "Beast" of a rom you cook up I have just made a donation into PPC Geeks. Keep it going. I have been thinking about contacting you to get some guidance on rom cooking.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:40 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
RSTG, because of all your work and the "Beast" of a rom you cook up I have just made a donation into PPC Geeks. Keep it going. I have been thinking about contacting you to get some guidance on rom cooking.
Thank you for supporting the site that brings us all together so things like this rom can happen! I was gonna pm you to test this last evening before the release, but I couldn't... But I am always available for questions.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-29-2009, 11:40 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Man, after i spent all evening setting up my phone on Juicys rom...had i seen this...

trying it now.....

Help Me Help You
Old 03-29-2009, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Mr_Sinister is just getting started

rstoy,

When trying to add my city to the weather database, I'm getting a "file write protection of database couldnt be removed" error.

Thoughts?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development