View Single Post
Old 03-29-2009, 11:28 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1C v2.R.02 FuzeBerry II 3/28/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by bksyfer View Post
how the hell does you rom pack so much but manage to keep its amazing speed. probably one of the best rom i've ever flashed. THANX Is it possible to make a lite version. much appreciated for the rom, its amazing
I would like to do a lite version, what is holding me back is all my other projects out there....I'm debating on a solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
This does look very cool, so much for staying with a rom for more then 1 day, lol. Now I have a list to switch and try, this one now, and then see how the 6.5 with tp2 is. But this looks really good and loaded as long as it doesnt crash, it looks like the one!
Your a ppcgeeks regular, your expected to flash daily! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
This rom from RSTG will run great on your TP. I have used his rom's on my TP alot because with RSTG rom's there are less app's that I have to install afterward plus his rom's have plenty of memory that I need. You'll be very happy with this rom. RSTG I will post any bugs or quirks I run into. DL'd rom lastnight and been using today. Had no problem syncing to Mobile Device Center to get my e-mails, appointments, and all 1136 contacts. Again great job!!!!
What apps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydig View Post
this my first time posting but no my first time flashing and i must say this rom is a beast keep up the good work and keep the rest of the cookers on their toes ya dig......
The "Beast", I'm not looking to put any chef's outta work, but I do like to keep them on their toes... My roms are created with everything in my tutorials, if nothing else I hope to inspire future chefs, and to show current chefs that it's ok to customize a bit more...

This post has been thanked 1 times.