PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

bioart is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1C v2.R.02 FuzeBerry II 3/28/09

Quick question: is it me or is this ROM more battery hungry than the stock Sprint one (with optimizations)? it feels like battery runs down quicker now... no big deal, but sorta surprising, since I see the battery tweaks have been applied.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bioart View Post
Quick question: is it me or is this ROM more battery hungry than the stock Sprint one (with optimizations)? it feels like battery runs down quicker now... no big deal, but sorta surprising, since I see the battery tweaks have been applied.
ive been running the rom for 3 days now. i love it but i too have been experiencing mad battery usage.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:55 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by bioart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by diveman View Post
ive been running the rom for 3 days now. i love it but i too have been experiencing mad battery usage.
On sale @ Radioshack tomorrow for $14.99.

Best accessory I've purchased for my HTC...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 04:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuLLKiLL View Post
I'm having a strange issue. My clock goes back one hour. I have tried different combinations of disabling or enabling daylight savings from advanvced config with no luck. It doesn't seem to matter if I change the time from the home tab or from clocks and alarms. The time stays the same until the device is reset and then it says it's one hour earlier. Please help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Welcome to TF3D2 - a.k.a. - Rhodium...

There is currently no fix, but a duct-tape work around is located [APP] XBmod Manila Rhodium VGA Port (BETA 1) + FIX V1c, second or third post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonics2 View Post
to fix the time bring off you have to change your timezone to 1 hour later. Example: if your in central time pick a city in eastern time.
this solution was working fine for me:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=61

Only problem is, the time messed up backwards one hour again, after I active sync to laptop.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Telus)
Carrier: Telus

tray56 is a n00b

Quote:
On sale @ Radioshack tomorrow for $14.99.

Best accessory I've purchased for my HTC...

Thanks rstoyguy!! Just one question though... what is the model number of the one you have? I couldn't find it on the web. Thanks!!
Radio 1.07.01V
Old 04-05-2009, 03:02 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tray56 View Post
Thanks rstoyguy!! Just one question though... what is the model number of the one you have? I couldn't find it on the web. Thanks!!
Here's a link... http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=3514763

Also available special order in Red, White, Pink, Green, blue, but not on sale. It comes with a retractable usb to mini-usb cord that you reverse. One way to charge it off usb, the other way to charge your phone.

Goto your local RadioShack TODAY and get one!
Old 04-05-2009, 04:12 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Sprint

alanbrad is a n00b

hey ive been running this rom for about a day seems to run good i like the customizations too not too over the top only thing i noticed is when i was setting up my email i couldnt see the txt i was entering in the setup wizard... i was still able to set it up just couldnt read what i had wrote but thanks so far keep up the good work
Old 04-05-2009, 05:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Telus)
Carrier: Telus

tray56 is a n00b

Quote:
Here's a link... http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=3514763

Also available special order in Red, White, Pink, Green, blue, but not on sale. It comes with a retractable usb to mini-usb cord that you reverse. One way to charge it off usb, the other way to charge your phone.

Goto your local RadioShack TODAY and get one!

Thanks, but too bad I live in Canada and they are all out-of-stock online right now. I don't think they ship to Canada anyways. I will check other place though. Thanks again!
Old 04-05-2009, 10:07 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

You all ready for a Rhodium v1D update? I'll have it up tonight...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:31 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

This is an update that will update the rom to Rhodium Manila v1D from xbmod...

Enjoy!

rstg_Raph_Rho_v2.R1d.10

A MUST Install to fix e-mail not opening:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=206

Code:
Version 2.R1d.10
- Upgraded to Rhodium v1D
- Upgraded to MobileMatt_FuzeBerry_II_v03_28_09 skin...done.
-- Replaced All Files Tab w/4x6 program launcher...done.
-- Populated said tab...done.
-- Disabled start menu tab in programs tab...done.
- Addressed UC AutoRun flipping out...done.
- Re-inserted CDMA SMS fix...done.
- Facebook fix...done.
- Many misc fixes...done.

Last edited by rstoyguy; 04-06-2009 at 10:22 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development