View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 04:06 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ....RSTG Custom Rom -=- Rhodium_v1C v2.R.02 FuzeBerry II 3/28/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuLLKiLL View Post
I'm having a strange issue. My clock goes back one hour. I have tried different combinations of disabling or enabling daylight savings from advanvced config with no luck. It doesn't seem to matter if I change the time from the home tab or from clocks and alarms. The time stays the same until the device is reset and then it says it's one hour earlier. Please help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Welcome to TF3D2 - a.k.a. - Rhodium...

There is currently no fix, but a duct-tape work around is located [APP] XBmod Manila Rhodium VGA Port (BETA 1) + FIX V1c, second or third post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by phonics2 View Post
to fix the time bring off you have to change your timezone to 1 hour later. Example: if your in central time pick a city in eastern time.
this solution was working fine for me:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...3&postcount=61

Only problem is, the time messed up backwards one hour again, after I active sync to laptop.