PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2009, 03:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

johnjparker71 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock your TP via the SD card

I am stuck in the boot loop. and i am a NOOB. I see in the threads where you need to just load a rom on the phone to get out of it, but i am not sure how to get the phone to recognize the rom i am trying to flash to it.

Please help!!!
Old 04-14-2009, 07:12 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

if you have the rom named correctly and the sd card formatted fat 32 and the file placed on the sd card but not in any folders then just by entering boot loader mode it will find the rom and say press power to update.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo 3d
Carrier: sprint

vietcc is a n00b

works like a charm thank you OP.

love this forum
Old 04-15-2009, 07:41 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietcc View Post
works like a charm thank you OP.

love this forum
No problem.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint

dawei213 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
if you have the rom named correctly and the sd card formatted fat 32 and the file placed on the sd card but not in any folders then just by entering boot loader mode it will find the rom and say press power to update.
Alright, I have the given SD 1gb card formatted to fat32, place the exe in the root directory of the phone memory, extracted the RAPHIMG.nbh file and copy it to the root directory of the micro SD card, and then ran the exe file. It drops me to the bootloader with the tri color and

Security Unlocked
RAPH800 MFG
SPL-0.25.C-SSPL
Micro-P Raph (LED) v0C85
Micro-P Raph (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

I don't receive any messages asking me to hit the power button to flash or anything else. I've flashed the Moto Q and HTC Mogul before but this is really stumping me. Even with the simple instructions...

Any ideas? TIA!

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the Raphael_CMDA_HSPL_037.zip to work. I originally downloaded the file from two other places (not from CMONEX's main thread) and they both wouldn't launch in Vista. Then I tried the micro SD trick. That didn't work. Then I downloaded the zip file from the CMONEX's main thread and it works. Finally!

Last edited by dawei213; 04-16-2009 at 11:35 PM.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

blockburner28 is a n00b

Can I reload the stock rom to the phone using the sdcard?
Old 04-18-2009, 02:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockburner28 View Post
Can I reload the stock rom to the phone using the sdcard?
Yes...you can. You can download it here. And follow the instructions here.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch PRO

rvillatoro is a n00b

hello people new to posting here, but i have done all the steps and it takes me to loading... gray screen and stays there i saw a previous post that stated it was searching for the file but it literally drains the whole battery and suggestions
Old 04-23-2009, 02:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch PRO

rvillatoro is a n00b

forget it i got it thanks
Old 04-23-2009, 02:24 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvillatoro View Post
hello people new to posting here, but i have done all the steps and it takes me to loading... gray screen and stays there i saw a previous post that stated it was searching for the file but it literally drains the whole battery and suggestions
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvillatoro View Post
forget it i got it thanks
glad you got it working... btw welcome to PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd