dawei213
Lurker

dawei213 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock your TP via the SD card

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
if you have the rom named correctly and the sd card formatted fat 32 and the file placed on the sd card but not in any folders then just by entering boot loader mode it will find the rom and say press power to update.
Alright, I have the given SD 1gb card formatted to fat32, place the exe in the root directory of the phone memory, extracted the RAPHIMG.nbh file and copy it to the root directory of the micro SD card, and then ran the exe file. It drops me to the bootloader with the tri color and

Security Unlocked
RAPH800 MFG
SPL-0.25.C-SSPL
Micro-P Raph (LED) v0C85
Micro-P Raph (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

I don't receive any messages asking me to hit the power button to flash or anything else. I've flashed the Moto Q and HTC Mogul before but this is really stumping me. Even with the simple instructions...

Any ideas? TIA!

EDIT: Nevermind, I got the Raphael_CMDA_HSPL_037.zip to work. I originally downloaded the file from two other places (not from CMONEX's main thread) and they both wouldn't launch in Vista. Then I tried the micro SD trick. That didn't work. Then I downloaded the zip file from the CMONEX's main thread and it works. Finally!

Last edited by dawei213; 04-16-2009 at 11:35 PM.