PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 02:04 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

wilder8677 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

that is what happens when you accidentally download the re locker instead of the unlocker...
Old 09-17-2009, 10:36 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

lol so your all good now?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: alltel

Billam is a n00b

i downloaded a stock alltell rom cause i have to ship my old htc touch back and i need to put alltels rom back on and lock it but i am so lost ive been looking through threads and posts for a week now and i rlly need to get this done any help? right now i am using kaosm and i think i have a alltell sto ck rom but if not can someone help me find it?
Old 09-17-2009, 02:49 PM
Lurker

Billam is a n00b

okay so i formatted the sd card to fat32 and now it loaded but instead of completing the loading it will keep asking to load the new rom after it "completes" whats this about?and now my its stuck on the bootloader screen...and i tried to hard reset it and its still stuck on the bootloader screen...am i screwd? lol

Last edited by Billam; 09-17-2009 at 03:01 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billam View Post
okay so i formatted the sd card to fat32 and now it loaded but instead of completing the loading it will keep asking to load the new rom after it "completes" whats this about?and now my its stuck on the bootloader screen...and i tried to hard reset it and its still stuck on the bootloader screen...am i screwd? lol
no, you're not screwed, although i am curious what the heck kaosm is, that you mentioned earlier. Maybe ChaosTheory? I don't know...that was a long shot.
Anywayssss... Here is the alltel rom. Download to your computer. Then, while the phone is in bootloader mode (tricolor screen), connect usb to computer and you should see "USB" displayed at the bottom of the phone screen. It may take a minute to show up cause the computer may have to install drivers. Once USB is on the phone screen, then go to the alltel rom that you downloaded and open it and the flashing process will begin.
When it's done and your phone is working fine again, then verify that your spl version displayed on the bootloader screen is 0.37.0000, then it's ready for return

Last edited by razorloves; 09-17-2009 at 03:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:54 PM
Lurker

Billam is a n00b

thanks for the help! it is the kaos rom that i got from here a while back srry for the typo and dont i need to relock it?
will this rom also work well for the htc diamond 6950?

Last edited by Billam; 09-17-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 04:09 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
thanks for the help! it is the kaos rom that i got from here a while back srry for the typo and dont i need to relock it?
will this rom also work well for the htc diamond 6950?
you already ran the relocker so it may have locked it. that's why i told you to verify that it locked by looking at the spl version.
no, the rom is for touch pro. go to the diamond upgrade section for the diamond roms
Old 09-17-2009, 04:13 PM
Lurker

Billam is a n00b

i didnt run the relocker...at least i dont think i did...unless that rom relocks it also?...lol but thanks for the help alot!
Old 09-17-2009, 05:56 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
i didnt run the relocker...at least i dont think i did...unless that rom relocks it also?...lol but thanks for the help alot!
oh...my bad. i thought you said you did, cause usually you only get stuck in the bootloader when you lock or unlock a phone. so, i guessed that you must of run it. regardless, you can just check the spl version anyways. if it's still unlocked, then after flashing the alltel shipped rom, follow the steps in post 1 of this thread to relock

Last edited by razorloves; 09-17-2009 at 06:02 PM.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Lurker

Billam is a n00b

im trying to relock it with the sprint relocker from the first post but now its stuck on the gray scrren saying "loading..."

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd