View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 03:10 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billam View Post
okay so i formatted the sd card to fat32 and now it loaded but instead of completing the loading it will keep asking to load the new rom after it "completes" whats this about?and now my its stuck on the bootloader screen...and i tried to hard reset it and its still stuck on the bootloader screen...am i screwd? lol
no, you're not screwed, although i am curious what the heck kaosm is, that you mentioned earlier. Maybe ChaosTheory? I don't know...that was a long shot.
Anywayssss... Here is the alltel rom. Download to your computer. Then, while the phone is in bootloader mode (tricolor screen), connect usb to computer and you should see "USB" displayed at the bottom of the phone screen. It may take a minute to show up cause the computer may have to install drivers. Once USB is on the phone screen, then go to the alltel rom that you downloaded and open it and the flashing process will begin.
When it's done and your phone is working fine again, then verify that your spl version displayed on the bootloader screen is 0.37.0000, then it's ready for return

Last edited by razorloves; 09-17-2009 at 03:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.