PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 12:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

acme64 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
I must beg you to read the process one more time, if you are running the sspl on the computer then you have not followed the instructions at all. I will check back in a bit if you still need help.
Quote:
step 1.) Flash a stock SHIPPED rom (not dumped while a dumped rom is just the stock rom, the certificats are signes wrong and once you flash the locker it will give an invalid rom error.
I dont understand this. I need to flash the locker, but how? same way i flashed the rom? with the RUU thing?
Old 02-02-2010, 12:59 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

theres really only two causes for your error

1.) misnaming/misplacing of the RAPHIMG.nbh file caps matters

2.) a fat 32 sd card that is still somehow formatted incorrectly.

my guess is option 1 in file explorer if you look at the file it should just say RAPHIMG
Old 02-02-2010, 01:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

acme64 is a n00b

well it flashed but now its stuck on a white screen that just says loading
Old 02-04-2010, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE
Carrier: VZW

jetdavdub is a n00b

ha I just had the same thing happen. flashed stock dumped rom. then ran the relocker from the storage card..... says

Old 02-04-2010, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC DROID INCREDIBLE
Carrier: VZW

jetdavdub is a n00b

just fixed my problem....

as others have said you must go to the HTC website and find the rom for your phone/carrier. Run that from the USB on your computer and run the .exe for your phone. It will clear up that bs and install the stock rom back on your device.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regularez2bgman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetdavdub View Post
just fixed my problem....

as others have said you must go to the HTC website and find the rom for your phone/carrier. Run that from the USB on your computer and run the .exe for your phone. It will clear up that bs and install the stock rom back on your device.
Same here. KB went out on TP and reflashed the stock rom. Went to relock and couldn't get it off the "ROM Error..." or "Loading..." messages. Went to the HTC site, downloaded the latest MR and clicked on the .exe file with the phone hooked up to the USB. It flashed it back to stock no problems. Now I can take it to Sprint for a replacement since the KB is completely broken.=D>
Old 02-08-2010, 06:17 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

for those getting stuck in loading... another thing to check is that your pc to usb is set to active sync and not disk drive mode.
Old 02-23-2010, 01:07 PM
pelado77

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

hola a todos tengo el htc touch de sprint quiero q trabaje en metro pero no se como alguien puede ayudarme?
gracias
Old 02-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelado77 View Post
hola a todos tengo el htc touch de sprint quiero q trabaje en metro pero no se como alguien puede ayudarme?
gracias
? english please
Old 02-24-2010, 12:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

teddymen is a n00b

I reloaded the Stock ROM from HTC for sprint, ran the relocker, then ran the SSPL Manual from my phone to check the bootlog - it says the following:
Security Unlocked (at the top in red)
RAPH800 MFG
SPL-0.25. C-SSPL
MicroP-Raph (LED) v0C85
MicroP- Raph (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

USB
Is my phone locked? I am sending it back and need it to be locked... Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd