PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 03:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

teamvarsity87 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

yeah i am allready unlocked... I got it to work after deleting the file off my sd card and copying it again. Now however, after I tried to relock my phone the phone still says security unlocked... isn't this supposed to change?

EDIT: Forget this post looked at prior posts regarding this. Mine now seems to be fixed (says SPL-0.37.000). Hopefully sprint will replace mine due to the problems I have been having with it such as the screen going black like 1 -2 times per day(i can still receive calls and change the volume, the screen is just not displaying anything. Eventually after restarting it a few times or messing with the sleep button the screen will come back up) and my TP will not sync up with my computer or a friends computer who has the same phone and can sync up without a problem. Thanks for all your help...

Last edited by teamvarsity87; 12-06-2009 at 04:03 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:33 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Vogue
Carrier: Sprint

aven_soulgazer is a n00b

I just got my phone on Monday from Assurion. I can't flash from SD Card.

My bootloader screen says

Security Unlocked
Raph800
SPL-0.40.0000
MicroP-Hermann (LED) v0C85
MicroP-Hermann (KEY) v0685
PSOC-Raph STAGE_EVT v20

I haven't been able to flash anything, not even the unlocker. I run Linux so can't flash with activesync or what not. Not sure if it would work as it looks different than the other bootloader versions I see posted for this device.
Old 12-13-2009, 10:06 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

before I switched to the TP2 I had a .40 spl device it should function exactly the same way for flashing. are you using the sspl to unlock?
Old 12-13-2009, 05:56 PM
N00b

aven_soulgazer is a n00b

I tried using it to unlock. I had it as RAPHIMG.nbh and used the .exe program. It just kept saying no image found. I formatted it several times to fat32. Finally got on a windows machine and flashed from boot loader just fine. I just really don't like windows mobile 6.5. Going back to stock as I'm waiting for insurance to get back to me to replace the phone.

Are there any roms with the microsoft sip/voip support working? I've tried the cabs and reg edits with no luck on the stock rom. Thanks
Old 12-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

personally i stuck with old 6.1 roms when I still had my TP. The start menu is the only real change that ive really noticed.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:21 PM
N00b

aven_soulgazer is a n00b

Yeah, guess I'll have to dig out older roms. I really the new start menu. I much prefer the old start menu with the programs list separate. I really want a decent ingtegrated sip program for use with gizmo5 and google voice.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Phil_00 is a n00b

alright this seems like the right spot, but my problem is i cant unlock my phone (i dont think)...my phone was stuck this morning at the touch pro screen and said no radio...so i cant place sspl-manual.exe on my phones main dir....copying over the telus file and renaming it RAPHIMG and placing it on my sd card only gets me to a loadin screen where it then hangs....any ideas?
Old 12-14-2009, 10:46 AM
N00b

aven_soulgazer is a n00b

Did you use the unlocker file first? If you can't get it to work by sd card then try the following.

Start in the bootloader screen by holding the volume down button and power and hitting the reset button with your sd card out. Connect by usb and flash from the computer.

I couldn't ever get mine to flash from sd card, which is annoying since I'm a linux user.

My question is how can I lock it back to 0.40 spl? I flashed the shipped rom from straight off of htc's website and ran the relocker and it is only 0.37. I have to send it back to insurance and afraid they may notice the difference. Thanks.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Phil_00 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by aven_soulgazer View Post
Did you use the unlocker file first? If you can't get it to work by sd card then try the following.

Start in the bootloader screen by holding the volume down button and power and hitting the reset button with your sd card out. Connect by usb and flash from the computer.
I tried to flash from my computer either im not using the right files wich i think i am or im doing soemthing wrong....but it hangs at 0% then gives me an error 262 whatever that is...

Last edited by Phil_00; 12-14-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 12-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

I would try one of two things, 1 re-downloading the unlocker and 2 reformatting the sd card. make sure you back up all files on it prior to reformatting!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd