PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 03:08 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPOT2000 View Post
I have tried the sprint rom and no go, it says invalid carrier. I think it is because I have the telus radio. What do you mean "you will need to find a computer to flash from". I have a computer but have not been able to do anything more through usb that I can do with SD.
I really appreciate all the help your giving me
D.
from a computer you can flash the unlocker.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

DSPOT2000 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
from a computer you can flash the unlocker.
It starts the Unlocker upload but freezes at 0%. Same thing it does when I try and upload the unsigned ROM or any ROM for that matter. One thing that has occured to me is that my battery might be below 50% althought I does get past the 50% battery warning which it has never done before with out having enough charge, but I have no way of knowing because I cant get past the bootloader. Also Im quite sure its not charging if I plug it in.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

try uninstalling your USB drivers and re-installing them.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:32 PM
Lurker

DSPOT2000 is a n00b

Quote:
try uninstalling your USB drivers and re-installing them.
Done- no dice.
I am packing the thing up and bringing to telus and see what happens. I have no stock signed ROM to goto anyways. I was hoping to hold out for the HD2 but unless they warrenty my phone TP2 Here I come!

Thanks a mill for all your help.

D.
Old 11-29-2009, 11:30 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSPOT2000 View Post
Done- no dice.
I am packing the thing up and bringing to telus and see what happens. I have no stock signed ROM to goto anyways. I was hoping to hold out for the HD2 but unless they warrenty my phone TP2 Here I come!

Thanks a mill for all your help.

D.
no problem, when you send it in say something like you hard reset your phone to clear personal data off it and then it gave you the "weird multi color screen and some error".
Old 11-30-2009, 07:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

papigoobz is a n00b

Quote:
try the sprint stock rom, if that doesn't let you contunue and re-unlock you will need to find a computer to flash from

flash the stock signed sprint rom.
It doesn't let me flash any rom not even the sprint rom, as soon as I turn on the phone and have the memory card in it says loading...
Old 11-30-2009, 07:55 AM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by papigoobz View Post
It doesn't let me flash any rom not even the sprint rom, as soon as I turn on the phone and have the memory card in it says loading...
you will need to put the stock sprint rom (shipped not dumped) on the sd card using a card reader. that should work, it worked for me on a few peoples phones. if not, youll need to flash the stock sprint rom from a pc (pull the sd card out first before you do that.)
Old 11-30-2009, 07:49 PM
Lurker

DSPOT2000 is a n00b

Quote:
no problem, when you send it in say something like you hard reset your phone to clear personal data off it and then it gave you the "weird multi color screen and some error".
Good plan, I wrote a note to go with it. Ill let ya know how it works out
Old 12-06-2009, 11:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

teamvarsity87 is a n00b

trying to flash via SD card, but i seems to get stuck at "update in progress" screen at the very end when the bar is full.... am i just impatient or does this seem like an error? I have been waiting for like 15 mins.
Old 12-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamvarsity87 View Post
trying to flash via SD card, but i seems to get stuck at "update in progress" screen at the very end when the bar is full.... am i just impatient or does this seem like an error? I have been waiting for like 15 mins.
are you already unlocked? do you see the words success or succeeded.

Last edited by cornelious2; 12-06-2009 at 02:29 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd