PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2009, 06:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markl17 View Post
i wish it would be that simple but my device claims upgrade rom code error and usb is not recognized
the upgrade rom code error is a common thing when relocking the phone. you just have to flash a shipped rom to fix it.
you have 2 options here.
flash from computer or flash via mem card.
download the SHIPPED sprint rom from the sticky here or get the newest one from the htc website here. then extract this file to get the ruu_signed.nbh file. then rename that file to RAPHIMG.nbh and put it on your mem card and flash away.
or
remove mem card from phone, then, with your phone on the tri-color screen, connect the usb cable and open the shipped rom exe (same links i gave you)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

razor, you explain things so well to people, you too op. you get a thanx from me.
Old 10-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

As ive been seeing this question about twice a day in posts or PMs I added a red note about the rom code error.
Old 10-20-2009, 03:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

So I had my first SD flash! No hiccups! I did have one question. Can I store all my ROM NBH files in a folder on my SD card and then just transfer the one I want to flash to the root of the card?
Old 10-20-2009, 03:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
So I had my first SD flash! No hiccups! I did have one question. Can I store all my ROM NBH files in a folder on my SD card and then just transfer the one I want to flash to the root of the card?
sure can
Old 10-20-2009, 03:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
sure can
Oh man, that's so sweet! This takes my addiction to a whole different level!
Old 10-20-2009, 09:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero w/ Custom ROM

celsius0010 is keeping up the good workcelsius0010 is keeping up the good work

This is a nice sized thread and I see questions are asked alot so i have a few quick tips that solved my problems..

- if you relock and get stuck in the "loading..." pull your memcard and soft reset. It should come to the tri color screen. If your spl says 0.37.0000 or 0.40.0000 then your phone is relocked.

- I dont have an sd card adapter so I had no way of putting the stock rom back on my phone. So instead of reflashing I did a hard reset. The hard reset should only work if you FIRST FLASHED THE STOCK ROM, like the instructions told you. I took the battery out replaced it. Then I pressed volume down, enter (the middle circle button on the trackpad), then I pressed power and held for a few seconds. Then a screen came up saying if you want to hard reset press volume up. I pressed it and hard reset my phone from the "Loading... Loop" to a fresh stock rom..

- Also search the thread with keywords.. I searched with "loading.." and my spl number and got results much faster than asking a question..

If I posted anything wrong please correct it
Old 10-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

hairyhermit is a n00b

My USB phone to PC connection recently stopped working however the phone still charges when plugged in via USB.

Since USB does not work I am unable to flash via pc. I found another thread with mention of my exact same USB problem, suggesting different cables and other solutions which have not resolved my issue. I plan to flash a shipped rom back onto the phone, however without being able to connect via usb i cannot extract the nbh from the shipped rom's exe and copy it over. Can someone link me to the shipped NBH file and perhaps update the first post with it as well for others that might have my same problem?
Old 10-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

use an sd card reader, or puff linked the stock rom in this thread someware OR just download the stock rom from the link and use pocket rar to extract the nbh.
Old 10-25-2009, 08:36 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

will i be able to unlock\flash my tp2 from sd card?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd