PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 04:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo
Carrier: Sprint

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 8b3- issue with Plus Code Dialing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mezozoy View Post
Juicy,

Looks like Tachi PhoneCanvas (Dialler) has issues with "Plus Code Dialing".
I keep my contact synced with MS Outlook, Exchange etc. and all phone numbers are in international format i.e:
+1 (555) 123-4567 .
Abroad usually I just sync contacts to the different phone and don't have to worry about dialling different international access codes.

Under "Phone->Options->Services->Plus Code Dialling" usually you could change what "+" will be replaced with, but this Tachi Dialler ignores it, dials everything causing Radio to go crazy.
So now when I dial any contact that starts with "+" Radio gets disabled for few seconds.
Radio also goes off if I try to send SMS.

This is not your ROM specific- more likely issue with Tachi Dialler , but maybe you have a solution for this.

Thank you.

P.S. I'm on Sprint
Same issue here, I really am starting to dislike this dialer. I also have problems with misdailing and not being able to hang up calls at times.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:06 PM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
Here is a cab for people that want Internal Storage renamed to Storage Card.

And here is a cab that will re-enable SDAutorun so you can run it after you have renamed Internal Storage to Storage Card. This way you won't have to mess with your SDConfig.txt.

1. Install Internal Storage to Storage Card.cab
2. Install sd autorun config.cab
3. Soft Reset
4. Open File Explorer and run \temp\SDAutoRun.lnk

SD Autorun will now start and process your config file.

I normally use the "sd autorun config.cab" on new flashes because I like to test out a rom without any of my customizations first. So I just rename my config file before I flash, then rename it back when I'm ready to customize.
Thanks for posting that scuccia, for the people that don't want to mess with the registry.

Unfortuantely, that Internal Storage to Storage Card.cab file you posted doesn't work, as the characters you put in (-->) aren't supported, so I just modified it to work. Please see the attachment below.

What I did was set my UC to install this cab, then, as UC restarts my device after installation, I run SASHIMI afterwards, so that my SASHIMI\Auto installation runs with the \Storage Card\ path.

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: cab Internal Storage to Storage Card.cab (2.4 KB, 67 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3v2freshh View Post
TO: JUICY
JUICY there is something wrong
with these packages, or at least 1 of them since they have to do with scrolling:
[+] HTCScroll (2.0.19151727.1)
[+] SmartTouch (1.0.1914.1827.0)
(Since JUICY 8 BETAS 1-3)

For me one of these (or both) have messed up my capacitive area of my Touch Pro. I can't zoom in Opera, or HTC Album. Not even Gscroll works. I thought it was a hardware issue so I flashed stock Sprint ROM and was ready to use relocker. But then I noticed zooming in Opera worked again. Even in your 090530 Build it works, although not fully. I was just hoping you could look into this please.

As the disclaimer states beta means things will be broken. it was neither of these packages, rather a dll that htcsensor calls upon as dependency. i have fixed it on my own build but still cant get youtube to work on my own phone.... this is my number one priority now. its time for me to be selfish and fix my own phone first.

i reccomend you use a more stable build until things get sorted out.... i dont want to upload a new build after every fix... but understand i am hard at work with this rom among other craziness in my life right now.

hoping to have something by the end of the week

/juicy
Old 06-16-2009, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
As the disclaimer states beta means things will be broken. it was neither of these packages, rather a dll that htcsensor calls upon as dependency. i have fixed it on my own build but still cant get youtube to work on my own phone.... this is my number one priority now. its time for me to be selfish and fix my own phone first.

i reccomend you use a more stable build until things get sorted out.... i dont want to upload a new build after every fix... but understand i am hard at work with this rom among other craziness in my life right now.

hoping to have something by the end of the week

/juicy
w00t DCD and I cracked the problem.

Somehow something I tested wrote a file to my SD card which is why the rom wasnt working for me but did for everyone else.

more info later...
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

skywing269 is just getting started

Quote:

Somehow something I tested wrote a file to my SD card which is why the rom wasnt working for me but did for everyone else.

more info later...
Great news, I am still on Beta 1 but havent experienced too many problems so I've just been waiting for the Final. Thanks for all your hard work, your ROMs have always been top notch.
Old 06-16-2009, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)

djalbanian is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to djalbanian

Quote:

more info later...
lol complicated turned into simple, good job juicy. Have you and mighty though about working together on an ultimate rom with xbmod? Thi way there would be a monopoly on ur roms.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:25 PM
ShadowDrake

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Just got my 6th touch pro today, looking forward to some good news on the new ROM front here.

Juicy, was the change to "Internal Storage" intentional? Was it done for the Diamond users?
Old 06-16-2009, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

darkjje is becoming a great contributor

What a coincidence. I'm getting my 6th replacement tomorrow! Lucky us lol
Can't wait to slap Juicy 8 on it when I get it in!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowDrake View Post
Just got my 6th touch pro today, looking forward to some good news on the new ROM front here.
Sero 500
Old 06-16-2009, 08:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Juicy, Great news on the build, the internal storage being named that way does not matter to me in any way, i've read for pages people not liking this, but no issue here., once again I posted a few pages back, battery on these beta's , 3 is what i'm on has been excellent., thanks for everything.~~!!
Old 06-16-2009, 09:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lat View Post
Thanks for posting that scuccia, for the people that don't want to mess with the registry.

Unfortuantely, that Internal Storage to Storage Card.cab file you posted doesn't work, as the characters you put in (-->) aren't supported, so I just modified it to work. Please see the attachment below.

What I did was set my UC to install this cab, then, as UC restarts my device after installation, I run SASHIMI afterwards, so that my SASHIMI\Auto installation runs with the \Storage Card\ path.

Cheers
Thanks, obviously you can see I didn't test it. I just threw it together right quick.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development