PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVo
Carrier: J-Skee Mobility

jskee35 is keeping up the good workjskee35 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jskee35 Send a message via Yahoo to jskee35
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3v2freshh View Post
Have you had any problems with the capacative area of your Touch Pro?? Like with the scroll wheel??
i hate using the scroll wheel. only time i MIGHT use it is in opera but thats rare.

WELCOME TO THE COWBOYS DEZ!
Old 06-16-2009, 03:02 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizardhead View Post
how does that affect the phone by having a different name for the memory card?

im new to all of this
Some programs look for storage card. Also, I have registry settings that I import so that I don't have to transfer some huge files that take a couple of minutes to install(dictionaries and databases)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
Here is a cab for people that want Internal Storage renamed to Storage Card.

And here is a cab that will re-enable SDAutorun so you can run it after you have renamed Internal Storage to Storage Card. This way you won't have to mess with your SDConfig.txt.

1. Install Internal Storage to Storage Card.cab
2. Install sd autorun config.cab
3. Soft Reset
4. Open File Explorer and run \temp\SDAutoRun.lnk

SD Autorun will now start and process your config file.

I normally use the "sd autorun config.cab" on new flashes because I like to test out a rom without any of my customizations first. So I just rename my config file before I flash, then rename it back when I'm ready to customize.
Thanks. But just another reason to use Sashimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskee35 View Post
i hate using the scroll wheel. only time i MIGHT use it is in opera but thats rare.
I don't HATE it, but I only use it in Opera as well.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
NOTE!: I have not flashed this beta yet....

But there is a cab to fix both autoloader and clock specifically for the tachi dialer which if I'm not mistaken Juicy has cooked in here...
He probably hasn't gotten to including it yet which is why you got the clock issue...
His V7 version has it fixed.

I would disable manila before using this cab.
I just had an epiphany. I do believe this is what causes the phone to go to home screen every time you turn it on. I notice when world clock is broken (messing up my appointments) the phone turns on from where it was turned off. And every time world clock doesn't mess with anything, it always goes to the home screen. Now... If there was a way to separate the two I would go nuts lol.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Let me re-phrase my question. Are there any Telus users on the USC radio and using Beta 3 with working youtube? If you are using a working youtube on beta 3 can you state your radio version plz? thx
Old 06-16-2009, 10:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Let me re-phrase my question. Are there any Telus users on the USC radio and using Beta 3 with working youtube? If you are using a working youtube on beta 3 can you state your radio version plz? thx
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 10:54 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

K3v2freshh is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jskee35 View Post
Well, has zooming with the scroll wheel worked for you in Opera in the lastest JUICY 8 Beta 3 BUILD??
Old 06-16-2009, 11:36 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Was Using 6800
Carrier: Was alltel

ephone1 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3v2freshh View Post
Well, has zooming with the scroll wheel worked for you in Opera in the lastest JUICY 8 Beta 3 BUILD??
Doesn't work for me.
Old 06-16-2009, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell Mobility

r3ferrei is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Youtube works for me, but it stutters badly. I'm on the Telus Radio (Bell user though). I don't know the version, but its the most recommended Telus radio.

Another note, some .NET applications don't seem to launch because .NET is missing. Ill try reflashing to fix it should it be something specific to my rom load.

And another note, so far for all of the Juicy 8 betas, some 3D games do not run. I was actually going to get a screenshot app to get the error, but that wouldn't run due to me not having .NET on beta 3.

This is the error when I try to launch games like Boom Blox and NFS Underground:
Airplay v3.5.1beta
Insufficient memory to start application. Memory allocated for heaps= etc. etc.

This does not happen on your Juicy 7 rom, nor does it happen with Mighty Mikes latest rom. It is not due to the amount of memory, because this happens even if I soft-reset with TF3D off, leaving only 35% in use. Its a driver issue.

Hope this helps so you can make Juicy 8 the best rom out there.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I am on Telus, Beta 3 and using Radio v 1.04.05V - worked perfect.

I switched to the USC radio and it still works for me.

Last edited by leanne; 06-16-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by r3ferrei View Post
Another note, some .NET applications don't seem to launch because .NET is missing. Ill try reflashing to fix it should it be something specific to my rom load.

And another note, so far for all of the Juicy 8 betas, some 3D games do not run. I was actually going to get a screenshot app to get the error, but that wouldn't run due to me not having .NET on beta 3.

This is the error when I try to launch games like Boom Blox and NFS Underground:
Airplay v3.5.1beta
Insufficient memory to start application. Memory allocated for heaps= etc. etc.

This does not happen on your Juicy 7 rom, nor does it happen with Mighty Mikes latest rom. It is not due to the amount of memory, because this happens even if I soft-reset with TF3D off, leaving only 35% in use. Its a driver issue.

Hope this helps so you can make Juicy 8 the best rom out there.
Thanks, hope this explains
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development