r3ferrei
PPCGeeks Regular

r3ferrei is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Let me re-phrase my question. Are there any Telus users on the USC radio and using Beta 3 with working youtube? If you are using a working youtube on beta 3 can you state your radio version plz? thx
Youtube works for me, but it stutters badly. I'm on the Telus Radio (Bell user though). I don't know the version, but its the most recommended Telus radio.

Another note, some .NET applications don't seem to launch because .NET is missing. Ill try reflashing to fix it should it be something specific to my rom load.

And another note, so far for all of the Juicy 8 betas, some 3D games do not run. I was actually going to get a screenshot app to get the error, but that wouldn't run due to me not having .NET on beta 3.

This is the error when I try to launch games like Boom Blox and NFS Underground:
Airplay v3.5.1beta
Insufficient memory to start application. Memory allocated for heaps= etc. etc.

This does not happen on your Juicy 7 rom, nor does it happen with Mighty Mikes latest rom. It is not due to the amount of memory, because this happens even if I soft-reset with TF3D off, leaving only 35% in use. Its a driver issue.

Hope this helps so you can make Juicy 8 the best rom out there.