View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 06:10 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by K3v2freshh View Post
TO: JUICY
JUICY there is something wrong
with these packages, or at least 1 of them since they have to do with scrolling:
[+] HTCScroll (2.0.19151727.1)
[+] SmartTouch (1.0.1914.1827.0)
(Since JUICY 8 BETAS 1-3)

For me one of these (or both) have messed up my capacitive area of my Touch Pro. I can't zoom in Opera, or HTC Album. Not even Gscroll works. I thought it was a hardware issue so I flashed stock Sprint ROM and was ready to use relocker. But then I noticed zooming in Opera worked again. Even in your 090530 Build it works, although not fully. I was just hoping you could look into this please.

As the disclaimer states beta means things will be broken. it was neither of these packages, rather a dll that htcsensor calls upon as dependency. i have fixed it on my own build but still cant get youtube to work on my own phone.... this is my number one priority now. its time for me to be selfish and fix my own phone first.

i reccomend you use a more stable build until things get sorted out.... i dont want to upload a new build after every fix... but understand i am hard at work with this rom among other craziness in my life right now.

hoping to have something by the end of the week

/juicy