PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 10:29 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090922H (23052.5.3.0) [UC]

Juicy has always had a beautiful rom but it sounds like this version has a lot of bugs.
May check it out again and see what is up.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:33 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viveksap View Post
Thanks lat! I appreciate your fast help. Also my phone is from verizon and running at around 80-90%. is this normal? thanks again guys!
-smp
That is definitely not normal.
Are you running anything that consumes a lot of ram?
Opera tends to use a lot and I think it has a memory leak.
Running clean ram should clear that.

What is it using after a soft reset?
Old 10-03-2009, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon Droid
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

straylight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Keep in mind viveksap is on the Verizon network, which means his equipment (and mine) he has half the ram that you as a Sprint network user do.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon(Alltel)

caramanis is just getting started

For those of you having the Opera bookmark bug, I found the solution ...

With a registry editor, go to HKLM\Software\Opera\Info and change the UseOperaBookmark value to 1. Restart Opera and bookmarks should be working.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Mega-Japan is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan

Sorry to say this, and I mean no offense, but I don't like this rom.
-First, the Sprint Picture Mail installs but it doesn't work. Can neither send or receive pictures.
-Camera mode for Contacts Pictures has a bug. Sometimes it would show up, most of the time doesn't. Screen would go landscape even though the phone is upright and the picture would be rotated 90° clockwise.
-There was also the problem when sending txt messages, but that was fixed by doing the thing with the Registry, even though I also had to reset the skin.
-This Opera Mobile version does not support flash when the one in Juicy 7 had it, and the zooming wheel doesn't work on it either.
-There's also yet another bug that does not let bookmarks work properly (though after reading post above, seems like it has a fix).
-At times, phone will freeze even though I'm not running more than 1 app, and forced to soft-reset.
-And although I'm not sure whether this is the ROM's fault or not, some games that worked on the stock Sprint ROM simply don't work on this one, no idea what the problem could be.
-Long messages, instead of being split into multiple messages, are simply cut off. Only the 1st message is shown.
-Oh, also, neither YouTube, OCZ Messenger, AIM Mobile, or Windows Marketplace work.

Last edited by Mega-Japan; 10-05-2009 at 05:55 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-05-2009, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bsmoove386 is keeping up the good workbsmoove386 is keeping up the good work

how do i get background on all tabs?

Customize your keyboard to do other things thanks to Tarkim

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
Old 10-05-2009, 05:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC-6850 Touch Pro

Josh H. is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJosh H. is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJosh H. is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJosh H. is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJosh H. is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

The "Marketplace" app will now download and install, but will not log in to the service, for me at least.

Anyone have any success?
Old 10-05-2009, 06:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Does anyone have a cab for the EZinput 2.1 that Juicy is using on the latest ROMs? I've found a few cabs for EZinput, but none seem to work correctly and I noted that Juicy ported this one himself.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisdomWolfX View Post
Does anyone have a cab for the EZinput 2.1 that Juicy is using on the latest ROMs? I've found a few cabs for EZinput, but none seem to work correctly and I noted that Juicy ported this one himself.
The EZ Input in this post works perfectly for me, and eliminates most of the keyboard lag:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=4774
Old 10-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

WisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on repWisdomWolfX is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to WisdomWolfX

Thanks, but that's the old EZinput. I'm looking for the new one. It has a better layout and haptic feedback. I have gotten so used to using it, but I am testing out newer 6.5.1 builds thanks to Caulkins kitchen.

I tried installing this one: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536215, but I ended up with all the hardware keys vibrating, but not the SIP and other strange issues. I assume Juicy applied some of his usual magic to make one that works properly with the touch pro and was hoping to find it in cab form.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development