PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Tipharet is keeping up the good workTipharet is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tipharet
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090830H (23037.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipharet View Post
For those who want to know or dislikes the round grey soft keys if you install the m.carrol black theme with withe ppcgeeks grey diag fix it makes the soft keys blend and become square
Install theme
Soft reset
Switch to theme
Install Grey diag fix
soft reset.

This also changes the default teal to a black wallpaper that looks a lot like Psyki default red.

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I also am not seeing the task manager in the top but if you tap up there it still brings it up. But it isn't closing apps even though the task manager is set to close on X. And I still can't run NFS Undercover, not a major thing but I know others will still complain. Same memory error as always. And then my little problem showing the password pin config screen in between each email.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

I'm really liking this so far. I like the color on the tabs, looks great. Really nice to be able to call people right from their email, very convenient. Nice to turn WIFI Router on in the comm manager (have to set run it once first and will work after that)

Volume keys Needed to change in-call volume
Soft keyboard doesn't work, But my Hardware Keyboard hasn't gone out yet
Calendar shows temperature in F finally
I miss the easy access task manager
Also some things seem to take up only half the screen and make you scroll around a bit, eg some of the settings like password

Last edited by cchris81; 08-29-2009 at 09:35 PM.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

cchris81 is keeping up the good workcchris81 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
I also am not seeing the task manager in the top but if you tap up there it still brings it up. But it isn't closing apps even though the task manager is set to close on X. And I still can't run NFS Undercover, not a major thing but I know others will still complain. Same memory error as always. And then my little problem showing the password pin config screen in between each email.

Thanks for the heads up on the TM, It does indeed work.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

My phone has frozen a couple of times. One was while configuring my Exchange account and the other time was while using Office Communicator 2007 mobile. Have tried a hard reset in between the freezes. Will keep testing tho.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Tipharet is keeping up the good workTipharet is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Tipharet

First thing I noticed:
Keyboard issue
Unable to scroll when editing a contact within manila on a contact page.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:33 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone have any clue if there is a way to getthe dialer black? i have skin for black tachi dialers but not sure if i should use it

Old 08-29-2009, 09:35 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Great job as always Juicy. A couple of thing i've noticed so far:
1) (the biggest issue I have with it) Total commander is all screwed up due to the taskbar on bottom.
2)Stock WM dialer is still blank on call history/contact list.
3) The theme seems to be messed up ie the scrollbar arrows.
4) The old style fatty buttons. (probably theme related)

I think i'll rollback to the beta for now. I'm not sure i'm ready for this big of a change yet, but deff keep this moving forward.

dwizzy130

Old 08-29-2009, 09:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Where do you get to Owner Information, I no longer see it in Settings/Personal. Looked elsewhere but unless I am missing it, it is gone. Some apps require that for registration heh. I am sure a WM issue not rom issue.
Old 08-29-2009, 09:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

codydavis22 is keeping up the good workcodydavis22 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to codydavis22 Send a message via Skype™ to codydavis22

Juicy.....how you been man? I thought it was a mistake when I saw that this thread had been updated. How's the Tour treating ya? Missing winmo?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development