PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 10:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704 (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
could u post that version here? cab if possible? is it vga fixed for larger buttons?
Not VGA, but here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: cab pandora.cab (788.6 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

anyone have the auto recipient cab? anyway on ur next build juicy u can include it?
Old 07-05-2009, 11:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
anyone have the auto recipient cab? anyway on ur next build juicy u can include it?
Here you are.. Was Unaware this was a issue in this rom.. but this should help.
RecipientAutocomplete.cab
Old 07-06-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Juicy,

I got your 0704 version and replaced the previous version (where I had superior battery). I havent found any problems in the last 2 days uisng 0704 at all, everything is working great, but battery life is not good. Did you change something?

Example: BT off, WIFI off, Battery shows 50% charge, didnt touch phone, no apps running, 5 hours later, showing 10% and about to die recharge message.

Is there anything you can think of that would have even in the slightest, would have changed? I thouhgt I noticed this mornging, it was 100% then it was 60 pretty quickly, but i just figured something was running, but then when it happened again, something weird is going on.. I Flashed, then reloaded like normal, using TF2, didnt modifiy much.

Any ideas? I would hate to go back 1 version because there was keyboard issues that were fixed in this one.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:26 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
Juicy,

I got your 0704 version and replaced the previous version (where I had superior battery). I havent found any problems in the last 2 days uisng 0704 at all, everything is working great, but battery life is not good. Did you change something?

Example: BT off, WIFI off, Battery shows 50% charge, didnt touch phone, no apps running, 5 hours later, showing 10% and about to die recharge message.

Is there anything you can think of that would have even in the slightest, would have changed? I thouhgt I noticed this mornging, it was 100% then it was 60 pretty quickly, but i just figured something was running, but then when it happened again, something weird is going on.. I Flashed, then reloaded like normal, using TF2, didnt modifiy much.

Any ideas? I would hate to go back 1 version because there was keyboard issues that were fixed in this one.
That sounds very odd... I went out for 5 hours today and had my phone in standby in my pocket the whole time and I lost 4% battery. Did you check to see if you had an active data connection?

dwizzy130

Old 07-06-2009, 12:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
Juicy,

In about 11 hours I lost 33% battery life. After I flashed I let the battery die and then charged it up over night to 100% and took it off the charger at 1pm.
Old 07-06-2009, 03:41 AM
Lat
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

Lat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuffLat knows their stuff

I noticed one other thing with the latest build, but I'm not sure if it's just me:
ActiveSync no longer keeps alive my phone when it's connected. Normally, when I plug my phone into my PC, I want it to stay on, but I like it to auto power off if i use my car charger or what not. Did this change for anybody else?

Replaced by an HTC Desire: DeFroST 5.x w/ HAVS kernel, 1113MHz ondemand
Old 07-06-2009, 03:46 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

is there any way to auto disable a active data connection after set amount of time. in order to save on battery life, i find myself with a active data for over 12hrs straight.
Old 07-06-2009, 08:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

austerville is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Thanks Psyki. That fixed things indeed, but I don't want to lose the htc formatting from htc_read_note.

It worked on all previous builds without issue :S
Great ROM Juicy, except that I'm also having the problem where I can't open mail. It works some of the time, but then after a while I can't open my mail and need to do a soft reset, which makes it work again, for a little while. This is a HUGE problem for me.
Juicy, if it helps I'm pretty sure that this problem started on one of the Beta releases of Juicy 8. I'm pretty sure that I didn't have it before that. I can backtrack and install the previous releases and identify exactly when it started, if that will help.

Thanks again for all your hard work.
Old 07-06-2009, 09:10 AM
Zombway: Eat Flesh
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: VZW

z0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIPz0mbiexx is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
is there any way to auto disable a active data connection after set amount of time. in order to save on battery life, i find myself with a active data for over 12hrs straight.
advancedconfiguration has a more options menu within connections you can set it to auto-disconnect after a set amount of time.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Advanced_Configuration_Tool_v3.3[1].cab (282.1 KB, 36 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development