View Single Post
Old 07-06-2009, 12:45 AM
rushco
Almost a VIP

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090704 (23001.5.0.60) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
Juicy,

I got your 0704 version and replaced the previous version (where I had superior battery). I havent found any problems in the last 2 days uisng 0704 at all, everything is working great, but battery life is not good. Did you change something?

Example: BT off, WIFI off, Battery shows 50% charge, didnt touch phone, no apps running, 5 hours later, showing 10% and about to die recharge message.

Is there anything you can think of that would have even in the slightest, would have changed? I thouhgt I noticed this mornging, it was 100% then it was 60 pretty quickly, but i just figured something was running, but then when it happened again, something weird is going on.. I Flashed, then reloaded like normal, using TF2, didnt modifiy much.

Any ideas? I would hate to go back 1 version because there was keyboard issues that were fixed in this one.
In about 11 hours I lost 33% battery life. After I flashed I let the battery die and then charged it up over night to 100% and took it off the charger at 1pm.