PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

I'm a Mighty FanBOI but I still flash Juicy because his avatar COMMANDS ME TO DO SO.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

FASSSTTT ... And Runnin Like a Champ ... jUst like McDonalds..... I'm Loving It !! LOL
Old 06-27-2009, 12:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

Snoman002 is keeping up the good workSnoman002 is keeping up the good work

Juicy, great work on the ROM, and I can certainly understand keeping the kitchen on hold for a little while.

Question for the masses.
I am not realizing the speed that I believe this ROM has in store. Any recomendations for re-flashing? I flashed from stock if that information helps, I also hard reset after flash as I hear I should. Should I just reflash? Flash back to stock and reflash, or from another ROM? Redownload and try again?
I know this ROM has more in store, I'm just not seeing all the benifits right now. I'll try the new release and see if that helps, but I wouldnt mind any advise in case I have the same slowdowns.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:04 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rourke Swift View Post
I'm a Mighty FanBOI but I still flash Juicy because his avatar COMMANDS ME TO DO SO.
yeah thats why I come in this thread that axe got me hypnotized
Old 06-27-2009, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Not sure if i did anything wrong but storage is called "Storage Card" but my sdconfig isnt running but it worked in the previous version, did something else change?????
Old 06-27-2009, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Ok, reading back and see I'm not the only one, not a big deal, but I have a question, how can i load my provisioning file manually? I have a bunch of stuff in there for email exchange server and I need to get these settings in there, if possible?
Old 06-27-2009, 12:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
Not sure if i did anything wrong but storage is called "Storage Card" but my sdconfig isnt running but it worked in the previous version, did something else change?????
I think juicys customizations inst running the users sdconfig. there is a reg edit to allow you to run sdautorun from the windows directory a second time but i dont remember where it is
Old 06-27-2009, 12:12 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
Ok, reading back and see I'm not the only one, not a big deal, but I have a question, how can i load my provisioning file manually? I have a bunch of stuff in there for email exchange server and I need to get these settings in there, if possible?
Advanced Configuration Tool 3.3 lets you load them one at a time. I am sure there are other ways.

http://www.touchxperience.com/
Old 06-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Maybe Juicy forgot to call UC at the end of his customizations. No biggie just do the following:

1. Go into the registry HKLM/Comm and change the SDAutoRunFlag to 0
2. go into the Windows folder and run SDAutorun. it works

Last edited by ruskiyab; 06-27-2009 at 12:18 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
Maybe Juicy forgot to call UC at the end of his customizations. No biggie just do the following:

1. Go into the registry HKLM/Comm and change the SDAutoRunFlag to 0
2 go into the Windows folder and run SDAutorun. it works
Here is a cab that will set this reg entry and also put shortcut to SDAutorun in \temp.

Should make it a little easier on ya'll.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...6&d=1245114334
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development