PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 11:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 2 X TPRO
Carrier: 1 Sprint 1 METRO PCS

djsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good workdjsonar is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

Thanks.
have learned a lot from your kitchen so going
sd config until then.

Last edited by djsonar; 06-26-2009 at 11:21 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

let me know feedback.... i think i outdid myself on this one. truly the fastest rom i've used, even keeps pace with DCD's lite roms.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
let me know feedback.... i think i outdid myself on this one. truly the fastest rom i've used, even keeps pace with DCD's lite roms.
True Follower of your work, I cant tell you how much I appreciate the time you and some others put into these roms and share with all of us, I just wish everyone else would think about that before they start bashing or complaining about stupid little issue's they may run into.. There's always a fix for everything..Thx Again Juicy.!
Old 06-26-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

saflang is keeping up the good worksaflang is keeping up the good work

Wow, the keyboard lag is gone, every now and again it stutters but catches right back up again. Excellent. Good work Juicy, this may be the first 6.5 rom without lag !!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:33 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Dude, dont get mad, this is a forum. I never said it was faster than Juicy, I just said it was fast. Benchmarks? I dont care for benchmarks, all I know is every single ROM I have tried (including Juicy 7) has had problems or just stuff I needed wasnt there, or didn't work right, except Mighty ROM. Sorry if you dont like what I said, go have a beer or a wine cooler if you'd like, and chill
This is all based on personal preference. I've used mightymike's rom and was not impressed. I just don't see a point of your posting in this thread at all. If it doesn't pertain to this rom then why post in here?

On the other hand, I'm downloading the current release right now. Wonder how it compares to 4.7. That rom was lightning fast
Old 06-26-2009, 11:45 PM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community

UC script did not run. Not sure why. Changed it to reflect "Storage Card" and no luck. Anyone else having an issue?

Also, entering flight mode during configuration would help in cases where there is no reception, so you do not get the popup dial errors.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:48 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

just in reading this thread I am gonna put myself out there for bashing or whatever .... in reading what people post about "Mighty ROM" how can you compare it to "Juicy" they are not even in the same category with each other .... 1 wants to keep up with the "Jone's" while the other shares what he learns and develop as he goes .... 1 is safe and more "New Member Friendly" and the other is more "advanced" but this is just an opinion
Old 06-26-2009, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro||6850
Carrier: Smart Phone Junkie|| SPRINT

klone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regularklone9d6r is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
just in reading this thread I am gonna put myself out there for bashing or whatever .... in reading what people post about "Mighty ROM" how can you compare it to "Juicy" they are not even in the same category with each other .... 1 wants to keep up with the "Jone's" while the other shares what he learns and develop as he goes .... 1 is safe and more "New Member Friendly" and the other is more "advanced" but this is just an opinion
yup exactly! 6.1 vs. 6.5 is like windowsXP vs. windowsVISTA, TOTALY DIFFERNT
Card: 8G
Carrier:
T-Mobile
Old 06-26-2009, 11:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2037 View Post
UC script did not run. Not sure why. Changed it to reflect "Storage Card" and no luck. Anyone else having an issue?

Also, entering flight mode during configuration would help in cases where there is no reception, so you do not get the popup dial errors.
uc did not run for me either
Old 06-26-2009, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Hivez is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
JUICY 8

CE OS 5.2.21819 Build 21815 AKU 5.0.40

This is a ROM built for speed, stability and heavy use. You will not find any cartoon characters on start-up, out-dated packages or fluff in here.

This is the Touch PRO ROM for Professionals.

*** By downloading any files, you verify that you have the appropriate licenses for all software contained herein ***
I will assume no responsibility for any damage you may cause to your phone. Please make sure you have followed the user guides on flashing your device.

JUICY 8 ROM
Build 090627H

JUICY 7 KITCHEN
Build 090530
Simple dual device kitchen. Create a ROM for RAPH800 or DIAM500 with the press of a button.

...including XBoxMod for XDA Dev Manila[/color]

Thank XBOXMod

Known Bugs:

Thanks: cmonex, Conflipper, GC, Tobey, Calkulin, Juggalo_x, FayFay, ghettofreerydr, dcd (xda)
Juggalo_X, Blue1k, EUSANPE, Starmans, hodd, Devileyezz, leanne, burnmac, jregehr, jyxent, manxam, bobbenedetti, billo0071, kevank, saflang, xxza, mercado79, fatboypup, a99tandem, flacab23, Khafree, desairs, LilRico, BorisD, dfspot

Note:
My understanding from the admin here is that the prior notes from MS requesting the removal of our ROMs were fake (although I had responded in prompt, and complete compliance). If MS or anyone else would like the ROM removed I will comply in full, and in an expeditious manner. Again, by downloading any files, you verify that you have the appropriate licenses for all software contained herein.

Code:
Juicy 8: Build 090627

[ ] CE OS 5.2.21819 (Build 21820.5.0.40)
[+] RSSHub (2.1.1.1093.CP.02)
[+] IME EzInput Western JUICY (2.1.19162213.00) *VGA port by me*
[+] StreamingSrcFilter (2.7.19143024.00)
[+] TaskBarIconMgr (1.20.34216.0) *fixes missing taskbar icons*
[+] YouTube (1.6.19113327.00)
[#] Disabled push pages by default
[#] Optimized Cache
[#] Reduced boot times
[#] Removed touch & hold delay for gestures
[#] Consolidated, updated, and added new registry tweaks
[#] HTCTVOut is now in RAPH800 EXT only
[#] Restored "Storage Card" as ID for RAPH800
[#] Fixed YouTube lag
impeckable timing, I was just going to try a new rom out to see what else is out there.....
I luv u man lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development