PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 01:14 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time
Carrier: Sprint

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090530 (21725.5.0.2) [UC]

anyone got a mirror to the kitchen seems that rapidshare is down
Old 05-30-2009, 01:41 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
typo... its 21275

1),2) thx i really optimized the caching on this release
3) time is screwed up and i dont know how to fix it
5) ya, thats the default order.... i decided to leave it untouched
6) ill fix it on the next release... no biggie as it doesnt affect anything
juicy I don't know if your using the uscellular rom as a base but if so in the oemdrivers folder change out the rilphone.dll this should fix your time sync issues
Old 05-30-2009, 01:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2-happy to see not crippled
Carrier: Verizon

froader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stufffroader knows their stuff
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 7 - Build 090525 (21234.5.0.1) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymity View Post
@froader - I noticed you're using the same crippled Verizon TP I am. I was wondering how this ROM worked out for you.
I just noticed your post. I just tried out the 090530 kitchen last night and cooked multiple roms with problems in each one. It looks like the autorun made from the kitchen wouldn't complete due to missing cabs. This may have resulted in lockups, etc. I tried different attempts and ended up just going back to SSK2.0 WM6.1 and I am happy for now. I will be checking back though.
TF3D2 is tooooo buggy as said in 1st post and I really cant stand the 6.5 start menu!
Old 05-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well, here are the initial thoughts...

-Holy crap screen rotation is fast!
-Texting is faster as well, it doesn't take as long to look up a contact when typing in a name
-File access speed is improved, the /Windows/ folder loads up faster
-Keyboard lags noticeably less (this could be due to a fresh flash though)
-You have two shortcuts to myphone, one in settings and one in the start menu
-The messaging app flips back to portrait when the keyboard is slid out (easily fixed by taking out the outlook application from the HTCSensor controls in the registry)
-Can you update the google maps? You can't do it directly and it pops up everytime. I did it myself but that looses your icon... which I like

That's about all I can see right now. Need a few days to see if anything pops up, otherwise this rom is great!

For those that do not like the 6.5 start menu, get yourself a copy of wisbar advance or quickmenu

The rhodium manila is not that buggy imo but I don't use the favorites, the sms or email tab. Instead, I just use smartdial to dial my numbers and set my left manila shortcut to messaging and the right to start a new SMS... eliminates the need for those tabs

Is this a confirmed real SYS? Seems like another weird jump from 21232 to 21725 reminds me of 211XX to 215XX

Last edited by ruskiyab; 05-30-2009 at 02:54 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA (Sprint)

avanevery is a n00b

does the Weather editor work on the latest? and does anyone have a link to creating scripts that will automatically customize my settings on the phone, such as rss settings, weather cities, mail clients, stocks, favorites tab, home BG img, and the installation of programs such as sprint OEMs. thanks! trying to learn how to do this myself.

Last edited by avanevery; 05-30-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 02:44 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by avanevery View Post
does the Weather editor work on the latest?
Weather editor 2.2 worked fine for me.

By the way, I'm getting phenomenal battery life so far in testing the ROM...nice job!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnrb View Post
Haha tru dat man! I am loving that nueSpinLock though. My ROMs get almost 1 1/2 times the speed just because of no2chem's simple little tool. Of course you can always look through the assembly yourself to find out if Juicy used it lol.
No I haven't tried it yet.

I'm unsure as to what the future of this kitchen will look like.

I may use Platform (Re?)Builder which has the spinlock tool builtin or manually do it.

Not a big concern. Has anyone noticed a big differen? Spinlock should be applied to the oemdrivers AND the nk.exe within the xip, which i dont know how to remove and repackage.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
juicy I don't know if your using the uscellular rom as a base but if so in the oemdrivers folder change out the rilphone.dll this should fix your time sync issues
im using the correct rilphone... not sure why the time is messed up,
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

nismo95tt is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj.iscool View Post
thanks man appreciate it...1 more thing any cabs for changin the status bar icons
like the battery to green with the % & all them other plain icons on there??
Try a search for "dci battery"
Old 05-30-2009, 05:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Lanzera is just getting started

Juicy,

How can I get the widget for the MSN Weather back. I liked that. I can install from a cab?

Please help.

Lanzera

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development